What did you do for your ATV today?

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was pretty freakin pissed myself, but better to drive it back than figure out how to retrieve it from the bush....LOL

The right axle is definitely loose and rattling around *sigh*, however I was not too happy with the old girl when I dropped it off (didn't wash it, or look it over) Just looked at the parts list for it and possibly another $7-800 to fix up the front end completely!! Ugh, dunno lookin at my options at the moment....really thinkin a new machine may be in the future!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wiggled the tits on the new tires and swore at work. Why does everything happen on a weekend in the oil patch???

its called sucker andy............... don't answer the phone .... then u can join the cool kids

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was gonna place my order for rims and tires on mudthrowers and i discover the size tires im after are "out of stock" :( gonna have to make a phone call tomorrow.

Sent while not working too hard

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally got all the wheels and tires in, slapped 'em on last sunday and torture tested them in beautiful scenic Red Earth AB.

2012-08-06_12-53-14_280.jpg

2012-08-06_18-48-52_402.jpg

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called mudthrowers and they said they will get their next shipment of 28" zillas in 3 to 4 weeks. :( i was hoping to get the rims tires and clutch work done before i waterproofed it.

Oh well in 3 or 4 weeks i guess itll be an early birthday gift from myself :)

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called mudthrowers and they said they will get their next shipment of 28" zillas in 3 to 4 weeks. :( i was hoping to get the rims tires and clutch work done before i waterproofed it.

Oh well in 3 or 4 weeks i guess itll be an early birthday gift from myself :)

Screw it, i got tired of waiting. Ordered my QSC clutch kit today, so it should be here tuesday. Then i can waterproof it and put the wheels on whenever they decide to show up.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Odyssey battery showed up. So I went out washed the RZR, installed the new battery, and put a fresh belt on her just for the hell of it. The old belt looked fine after 900km so it'll be the spare.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mud throwers called and got their shipment of zillas in early. So today i orders a new pair of shoes for the girl. 28" zillas on SS 212 black powder coat 14" rims.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cleaned all the spit off, hacked up my wiring harness and soldered a bad connection together. ...only to find that particular connection was not the problem. Time to take it into the dealership which will most certainly punish me for trying to fix it myself.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cleaned all the spit off, hacked up my wiring harness and soldered a bad connection together. ...only to find that particular connection was not the problem. Time to take it into the dealership which will most certainly punish me for trying to fix it myself.

Oh man that sucks Dean!! But with my limping quad I feel your pain.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have to check the oil in the suzi q, fix the speed head that got wet and crapped out, and maybe replace a few bushings in the upper control arms. heck maybe even put an ounce or 2 of seafoam in the gas tank.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the wheel and tire fairy stopped today. :D. Got a party tonight so maybe mount after party or tomorrow.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mounted new skins last night. Now i like the clutch kit!

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Changed both worn out tie rod ends , did an allignment , greased , cleaned air filter . Ready to go ..... not sure where but have a week off starting tuesday

Top Bottom