What did you do for your ATV today?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hit up the UTV Canada garage sale and found some great deals... bling star front bumper, ssv sound bar, snorkel kit, rear harness bar and a couple harnesses, spare front axle, spare belt and a couple each of inner and outer spare cv boots. I had a 6' led whip in hand but am worried it will just get broken off as I tend to hit a lot of branches with the front of my roof so it will inevitably take some good hits. As my commander is my first atv/utv, working on it and installing stuff is still a learning process so who knows when I'll get all this actually on my machine but I couldn't walk away from the good deals!
Going to go check it out today

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got tired of having poor access to commander rad for cleaning, removed existing grill, and replaced it with a sheet of perforated metal, and 2 , 3/8" speed nut clips, much easier to clean now by removing sheet when needed.

Commander rad access.JPG

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tire isn't flat on the bottom anymore! Took it out of storage and around the block. And back into storage until tomorrow when I can work on it.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Returned 1 led whip.

Not or sure but it's very dim

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some built a nice machine.

Extra rack for storage

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally finished washing my atv, I never park it dirty but had to cause I messed up my water supply,sorry old friend!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to wax sxs. But built wood camp stove box today.
Took flat off toyhauler also

Top Bottom