What did you do for your ATV today?

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear the xmr is holding up as advertised.
Put in a couple hard days of riding and enjoyed the mud holes that usually aren't very big but with all the recent storms have really swelled up. No stucks and nothing broken. Put it away very dirty because some family from BC decided to stop in for a visit so we cut our trip short and headed home.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to see how you end up liking it. I think I have at least one Warn that needs replacing.

Well I had one weekend on my winch with a few big long pulls out of the skeg, pulled good and did well. But had my sxs sitting in the rain and the switch shorted out. I had the winch line rapped around the top of my bumper, when it shorted out it wound the the winch line so tight it broke the line! I was making coffee in the morning and heard my winch start then stop. Went out side and looked and was all broke. One good thing is it stress tested the bumper I built! Still looks like new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wire your switch to a keyed source.

I know I got to do that. I wired it like the instructions said to. It will be a good chance to see if I can braid a loop into the synthetic rope.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I got to do that. I wired it like the instructions said to. It will be a good chance to see if I can braid a loop into the synthetic rope.

Should be easy to do

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing it was a short diagnostic ride..
A day without an axle breaking is like a day without sunshine...
Ron you still got the record for # of broken axles in a 24hr period....however I did break your distance record by 1.3km

Rode with Ronh went .5 km From my house broke the left rear somewhere. Back tire wobbling, brakes fell apart. Think he has the record for least driven. So he has some work to do now.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually be bad everything else on er is done,..
It all comes down to cheap ass bearings, just pulled a new one apart with my finger nails and barely any grease in there to bigin with,,..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 94

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually be bad everything else on er is done,..
It all comes down to cheap ass bearings, just pulled a new one apart with my finger nails and barely any grease in there to bigin with,,..

Factory Polaris bearings?

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Factory Polaris bearings?

Both OEM and All Balls, I've read on Razor forums that an Audi bearing is the same size....Question is German made or Chinese rebranded....
Properly built with good grease we should be getting more than 500-1000k out of a bearing...
I've also acces to a commercial grease used on ocean faring vessels highly salt water resistant and the wax won't separate from the oil till 200+deg..

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience alls balls anything ,has been absolute junk. To the point of being down right dangerous. I had a tie rod end fail first ride out. Take your bearing to a place like BC bearing and have them match it up.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had my all balls tie rod ends in for a few rides now. Still nice and tight. They are actually tighter the the factory ones were when brand new.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working on Halo lights to match the led whip

Top Bottom