What did you do for your ATV today?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dooin's rims spend more on their side than on the round part....thinkin he needs a completely round like a ball rim/ tire combo.....

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giant hamster ball, that's what we need for him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used it to plant trees, trim trees, water trees and listen to the radio. Tried to pull out a stump(4"?). Nope... will use loader next time we run er.

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I started the spring maintenance program today, CRF trans full of water, daughter used and said it didn't run good, what she failed to mention was it didn't run good after she swamped it.... erghhh!
So then run through the Outty and notice mud and wheat straw everywhere underneath, again she used it two weeks ago for the 18" dump of snow we had, wow! So daddy-o is back to cleaning
good thing I did, upper shock bolt missing nut and sliding out...
O well heading to rig street tomorrow am for work and then may long!!!
Jacked!

where u going arff?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started the old Big Red and rode it up and down the street twice, run like a new Machine 30 years old still going strong.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used the new winch for the first time while scouting the snow line for Sunday sledding.

IMG_0080.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Removed all the warning & safety decals along with all the glue residue left behind. Read instructions for front bumper/winch mount install. Might wait for winch to get here

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Watch that belt exhaust , it's too low...
That will be fixed eventually. Not sure how I'll run the snorkel yet with that rear mesh but I'll figure it out. Dealer says PoPo will void warranty if I snorkel it now

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will be fixed eventually. Not sure how I'll run the snorkel yet with that rear mesh but I'll figure it out. Dealer says PoPo will void warranty if I snorkel it now

Sad thing is warranty is void with water in the motor to. It's a hard call. You got to cut stuff to snorkel it? If not then you could do it then if you got an issue put it back to stock.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sad thing is warranty is void with water in the motor to. It's a hard call. You got to cut stuff to snorkel it? If not then you could do it then if you got an issue put it back to stock.

nope, doesn't look like it needs to be cut, might have to take a trip west to Nev's land of Polaris and check his out.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i realised to importance of clutch maintenance, i am pretty religious with the sleds at replacing clutch springs but never do on the quads, out of sight out of mind i guess. well i ordered up a new primary spring after having some belt over heating problems and wow, the new spring was about 1/4 inch longer and the quad drives just like new. dirty wheelie machine.

Top Bottom