What did all you sledder's get for X Mas???

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my Dad bought half of my sled in September, along with a can for it, goggle bag, muffpot, weights, oil. I also got miscellaneous other things such as a sled calender, cologne. Yeah... I'm spoiled :)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FMX Adrenaline coat and pants along with some FMX leather gloves and a gas caddy all so I can have fun...... Mrs Clause was really good to me.....

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-Two New Cats M8 & M1000
- Two new sets of Habervison Primas with eliminators
- Set of Klim gloves
- Couple Jugs of APV oil
- Spare belts and plugs for both sleds
- Two sets of quick release goggle straps
- Sledding DVD's
- Two Muff Pots
- 1.5 week trip to the Kootenays, we leave Sat for the mountains :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL....

Thanks to my Sweetheart :) MMMMM

YOU SUCK! :d

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Seems to be something in the air and I am sure it is the smell of the two stroke oil as I also got me a future exwife (she hates me calling her that )lol A pieps freeride and a spot and kitchen clearance to go riding both days every weekend as long as i take her one of the days. It felt all warm and loving and I said if i did not know better I would think you girls all worried about me and wanted me home ,THEY ALL LAUGHED!! Now I am worried think I may have to get worried about that rat poison under the kitchen sink lol. Hope you all hade a great Christmas and have a safe and fun season!

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Santa and the family was great to me... got 4 boxes of Superglides , GPS , snowmobile boot / glove dryer, and a 2010 Polaris RMK 800 couple weeks back.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Despite the collapse of the oil fields in Alberta sounds like nobody is suffering too much. Where does everybody get all the money from.....? Maybe the MMP (Minimum Monthly Payment) plan is still keeping the province alive:beer:

Top Bottom