What did all you sledder's get for X Mas???

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new belt, oil, $300 towards my $500 det, new long jons, snowmobile magazien, borat, kvs, dumb and dumber, snowmobile dolies!

stuarty

Reaction score
Christmas 2009 009.jpg A nice new Crossfire 6, I love santa

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rino 530 and some new gear. Bought myself a new helmetcam. Goin' sleddin' for a few days on 27th to test them out :d Hope there's some fresh. Merry Christmas to all :beer:

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got some Axo cold weather neoprene sno cross gloves,tie downs and a Ski Doo extreme game for the Wii.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pair of Klim Inversion gloves and Ram mount kits for the sled and Teryx for GPS or Video camera.

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 update plastic and bumper for my 06 FST switchback!! Thanks Santa!!
My 10 yr old son got a new sled from Gma and Gpa ..... new up and coming hill climber. 93 Phazer 2 long track with a 1.5 track.

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 31

ledoo

Reaction score
all i wanted was a new rotator cuff,
but it wasn,t under the tree so no sleddin for awhile.:(:(

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a new go pro HD helmet cam, GPS, a pair of KLIM gloves, and a gift certificate to Riverside Yamaha

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some nice stuff that SANTA gave out this year... My kids came home early so we had our X Mas tonight.. Not only did I get that KOOL helmet... I got a set of snow eliminators and a HMK pack with shovel and probe. As well as a gift card for a trip to Banff, which includes hotel, meals, and some equipment rentals. I was blown away... Merry Christmas to all S&M'er's and their Families..... :d

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Pack 1.jpg
    Pack 1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 30
  • SE 1.jpg
    SE 1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 30
  • SE 2.jpg
    SE 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 27

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We a lock and ride box for the rzr
blue tooth for the phone
goggles
gloves
quad rack
quad bag
Lots of other little goodies.

And a great day with the family

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I've been spoiled all December so to speak. A new truck camper was bought for week long outings, and I just bought a new 2010 Nytro a week prior to Christmas. In my stocking was;

• New Goggles
  • Habervision Fan
  • Weekend Out Pass

The pass was given to me tonight as the wife said load up the camper and your new sled and head off to BC for a few days. She's the best cause she loaded up a cooler full of food, coffee, beverages (including alcohol) and everything else I would need for a week long trip and said have fun and be safe.

Leaving mid day Saturday and not coming home until Monday or perhaps Tuesday. Hello BC snow!

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been spoiled all December so to speak. A new truck camper was bought for week long outings, and I just bought a new 2010 Nytro a week prior to Christmas. In my stocking was;

• New Goggles
  • Habervision Fan
  • Weekend Out Pass

The pass was given to me tonight as the wife said load up the camper and your new sled and head off to BC for a few days. She's the best cause she loaded up a cooler full of food, coffee, beverages (including alcohol) and everything else I would need for a week long trip and said have fun and be safe.

Leaving mid day Saturday and not coming home until Monday or perhaps Tuesday. Hello BC snow!

Have a great time out there! Should have awesome weather.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought my 9 year old daughter a new phazer and iam getting billet green wheels for my hcr

Attachments

• new sled 075.jpg
    new sled 075.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 31

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

• New Goggles
  • Habervision Fan
  • Weekend Out Pass

Does she have a sister???

Top Bottom