welcome to the wonderful world of 5G,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is what they are saying i will do

https://www.samsung.com/ca/galaxy-5g/

the promoters "WHO" keep saying that the technology is safe as long as the guide lines are followed! anyone else see a slight problem? sounds like it could be unsafe to me! anyone really trust the world health organization?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s becoming increasingly clear that elitist criminals in government, media, and corporations are pushing forward a carefully-orchestrated agenda to establish a global society of technocracy. This agenda appears to include:

1. vaccines which may be mandatory (or coerced via digital certificates, wristbands, or social credit score);
  2. a rapid, covert expansion of 5G;
  3. global biometric systems (such as this) to track who has been vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19;
  4. the continuing implosion of the economy to make the public dependent on the State;
  5. a digital currency linked to the biometrics and 5G;
  6. fear-based social control system to normalize “social distancing” and unjustified fear of other human beings.
5g is the way the elite will control our everyday lives,

what is your opinion, will 5g be Good or Bad for our future? very interesting indeed.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
non thermal radiation concerns

https://www.i-sis.org.uk/FOI3.php

got anything current?

Article first published 12/12/02

References
Marha D, Musil J and Tuha H. Electromagnetic Field and the Life Environment, San Francisco Press, San Francisco, 1971.
Marino A and Ray J. The Electric Wilderness, San Francisco Press, San Francisco, 1986.
Marino and Ray, 1986, p. 15.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE!

i'll leave that to mr snopes?

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• DF38334F-A728-4616-A99F-6D49032DF85F.png
    DF38334F-A728-4616-A99F-6D49032DF85F.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 197

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you also know that your microwave oven operates at 2.450 ghz? The same frequency that 3G, 4G and WiFi bands occur in. The difference in safety and use between these is the power of the signal, microwave ovens operate in the 1000 watt range and this high power cooks food quickly, yet most cell phones max out at 2 watts and normally operate at a small percentage of this, while most WiFi maxes out at 0.1 watts making these much safer for living beings.

The other interesting thing is mid-range 5G (the one that will most likely be used) operates on a similar frequency band to the Ku band that companies like Shaw Direct have been using for decades to send satellite TV to earth, if there was an issue with that frequency we'd have know about it long ago. But I had the opportunity to speak with a family member of my aunt about a year and a half ago that was working out of Vancouver on the roll-out of 5G. The high-band (high frequency) for 5G that claims the incredibly fast speeds doesn't go very far, only about a mile in a straight line distance, in their testing it barely could pass through a window to a transmitter a few hundred feet outside. This is the frequency that is most concerning for radiation though, but due to it's limited range it likely won't be used in many places, the most likely situation for it's use is in stadiums where thousands of people need a fast connection and a line of site transmitter can be installed.

Personally I'm not worried about 5G, at least not the actual 5G signal or electromagnetic radiation from it. The fact that Chinese owned Huawei will supply a lot of the 5G equipment, and have access to the information transmitted over it scares the sh!t out of me though.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you also know that your microwave oven operates at 2.450 ghz? The same frequency that 3G, 4G and WiFi bands occur in. The difference in safety and use between these is the power of the signal, microwave ovens operate in the 1000 watt range and this high power cooks food quickly, yet most cell phones max out at 2 watts and normally operate at a small percentage of this, while most WiFi maxes out at 0.1 watts making these much safer for living beings.

The other interesting thing is mid-range 5G (the one that will most likely be used) operates on a similar frequency band to the Ku band that companies like Shaw Direct have been using for decades to send satellite TV to earth, if there was an issue with that frequency we'd have know about it long ago. But I had the opportunity to speak with a family member of my aunt about a year and a half ago that was working out of Vancouver on the roll-out of 5G. The high-band (high frequency) for 5G that claims the incredibly fast speeds doesn't go very far, only about a mile in a straight line distance, in their testing it barely could pass through a window to a transmitter a few hundred feet outside. This is the frequency that is most concerning for radiation though, but due to it's limited range it likely won't be used in many places, the most likely situation for it's use is in stadiums where thousands of people need a fast connection and a line of site transmitter can be installed.

Personally I'm not worried about 5G, at least not the actual 5G signal or electromagnetic radiation from it. The fact that Chinese owned Huawei will supply a lot of the 5G equipment, and have access to the information transmitted over it scares the sh!t out of me though.

pretty much what bothers me in the hands of Tru D.

Top Bottom