Wednesday Night Rides

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the verdict is its broke. he said i couldn't have broke a worse bone. its the slowest healing cause it gets the least blood. in a cast for 12 weeks:( anyone know the laws regarding driving with your left foot???

Attachments

• leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 90

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
well the verdict is its broke. he said i couldn't have broke a worse bone. its the slowest healing cause it gets the least blood. in a cast for 12 weeks:( anyone know the laws regarding driving with your left foot???

install a set of bars with thumb throttle and brake on your truck....

Sorry to hear man....12 weeks is a long time... my collar bone was only 6 weeks and it seemed forever...

on the bright side at least you can still wipe your own azz....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Maybe you should change the avatar???:eek::eek:

Hitchguy

Reaction score
That there sure really sucks Possy...But on the other side it leaves more powder out there for the rest of us :d jk. Think of all the money you will save now and tell the wifey you are going to snow check a new machine for next year.:) I'll bring Ty over to sign it for ya:d:d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think i will talk ryeser into wearing my gopro camera for the rest of the season.will give me some laughs im sure:p

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
wednight ride this wed should be a gooder it will be warm, there is tons of snow, and best of all it's a full moon, a guy wont even need a headlight. maybe a run to alta beach and around on the creek or just hit some of our local spots. drift banging time boys

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to be windy tomorrow, warm front coming in. The drifting could be amazing with the fresh stuff. How early are we starting? :)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thing you were wearin your tech vest j/k. :d
chitty deal man. oh well now you will have to give jack a ride to smurffs to go ridin every weekend. and even better each kid has his own sled this year now. :eek::eek:
drift punching will be awesome tomorrow as long as it doesn't warm up to much. on the way in this am the drifts on 627 just west of the plant were the road curves were about 4ft or so on the road plow hadnt gone through there yet. 1 lane traffic. glad i took the truck would have never made it with the van.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
wednight ride this wed should be a gooder it will be warm, there is tons of snow, and best of all it's a full moon, a guy wont even need a headlight. maybe a run to alta beach and around on the creek or just hit some of our local spots. drift banging time boys

I'm in.............:d:d

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is everyone meeting this wed and what time?

Hey just wondering if i can join in for the ride. 2011 M8, fairly aggressive rider let me know Ill check this site later tonight
ps i think its wing and beer nite at albrta beach tomorrow

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that didnt look that bad.:rolleyes: ouch should of edited first mods might because of the language thingy.
should of been wearin your tether lol jk. hope it heals up good for next year buddy
oh and for not feelin pain like that before you havent been married long enough:eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
that didnt look that bad.:rolleyes: ouch should of edited first mods might because of the language thingy.
should of been wearin your tether lol jk. hope it heals up good for next year buddy
oh and for not feelin pain like that before you havent been married long enough:eek:

he was saying Fawk..... it is ok....

Top Bottom