Wanting to ride my first sled.

Boomer1771

Reaction score
Not to complain, but this has to be murphy's law. I finally buy myself a used sled, go through it top to bottom, it's ready to ride, and this will be the year we don't get snow. :mad::rant:So now i have a polished sled sitting in my garage, just waiting for some snow. Will it ever come? Maybe i should just suck it up and drive the five hours to get to the mountains. Or does anyone know a place to ride closer to Edmonton? Not likely.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to complain, but this has to be murphy's law. I finally buy myself a used sled, go through it top to bottom, it's ready to ride, and this will be the year we don't get snow. :mad::rant:So now i have a polished sled sitting in my garage, just waiting for some snow. Will it ever come? Maybe i should just suck it up and drive the five hours to get to the mountains. Or does anyone know a place to ride closer to Edmonton? Not likely.
So you're the guy!?!?!?!?! Was wondering why it hadn't snowed. Just had to buy a sled, didn't you......Ba$tard!!!!!!!

Boomer1771

Reaction score
Is there enough snow out there? With the way the weather has been you wouldn't think there would be anything left. I called Whitecourt a couple of days ago, they said they had gotten rain and there wasn't much of anything.

Demon13

Reaction score
Definetly enough snow around Swan Hills (goose tower) to go for a rip but u won't find many spots without tracks.

Boomer1771

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. i was told by a co-worker that if it's going to snow anywhere, it will snow by goose tower. i've been to medicine lake quite a few times quadding, never thought there would be enough snow. Maybe i should quite checking the weather forecast looking for snow, and just get out and find some.

i think i will pass on the local skating rinks, thanks for the suggestion though.

Top Bottom