Wanted: BCA float 30 bottle

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought two packs from Tom at McBride Motorsports when he was at the sled show in Edmonton last October. I wrapped one pack and gave it to the wife for Christmas. When she opened it there was no bottle in it, so now she thinks I'm trying to kill her (upping the insurance around the same time didn't help either). My pack had the bottle (it was the one they showed me) so I've been wearing it since November.

I called Tom a few times and spoke to his wife, who said that I was SOL. They are out of business and she was not left with any extra bottles after the show. I'm guessing that they put two in one pack by accident, as I'm sure they are honest people and would not try to screw me intentially.

Anyone have a spare they want to sell cheaper than the $175 for a new one? Maybe you were the lucky one that got two in your pack?

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a bad deal. Did you contact BCA to see if they would do anything for you? Hope you can get something figured out without spending the $$$ on a new bottle

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a bad deal. Did you contact BCA to see if they would do anything for you? Hope you can get something figured out without spending the $$$ on a new bottle

I haven't called BCA yet. I asked Tom's wife to call her supplier (presumably BCA) and explain the mix up.

It's my fault for not ripping open the second bag and checking. I was in a hurry and the one they showed me had the bottle inside the pack in a BCA box.

Top Bottom