want to go sleding in alberta

modz

Reaction score
wondering if anyone knows if there is enough snow in whitecourt to ride. my friends and i wanted to drive there from edmonton to check it out. dont want to get there and see no snow. so if anyone can let me know it would be great.

snotwister

Reaction score
Nope; not enough yet.There is snow, and you could probably ride along the ditch if it was smooth, but not enogh to venture off yet.If you really want to ride other than the mountains edson/hinton area has a lot more snow than whitecourt.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
keep the faith, snow warning for edson whitecourt an area right now should be 15-20cms by tonight:)

Hako-Oja

Reaction score
there is a major snow storm warning for the lloydminster area, for tonight.

CobraCDN

Reaction score
Website
www.mlpaint.ca
Came thru here too (Tofield) Not really enough to do much,, did manage to make a circle in the yard though :) Hopefully it will continue through the night.
Cheers

CatCory

Reaction score
Starting ditch banging around millet today lots of nice drifts from all the wind anybody around millet lets get together and rip em up

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting ditch banging around millet today lots of nice drifts from all the wind anybody around millet lets get together and rip em up

Where do you ride in Millet, East or west? Lived there for years would like to know where you are riding?:beer::d

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
If you're heading up to Whitecourt you might as well just head further north to Goose Tower which is west of Swan Hills. I was up there yesterday and the conditions are fair.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went on little test and tune today{sat} no base lots of grass back to drawing board with the sled, more parts modifed sled always fun

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man I live out in nordic place I ride out by coal lake

Nice man lived in hillside estates for years parents are still there, We used to camp at coal lake campgound. Graduated out of WCHS, Mom said she heard sleds out today. hope you had a good ride.:beer::d

sledhead01

Reaction score
We have a couple feet in the open in Edson imagine in the trees is pretty good already heard a few guys bombing around:beer:

800polaris

Reaction score
There is snow in swan hills about 45 min south of whitecourt. I live in whitecourt and my brother in law and i are going friday, your welcome to come

Top Bottom