Wana come ride?...............................

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to go for a rip! If I had a sled! Good news is I'm picking up all my parts and engine tmw!!! Bad news is I go back to camp on Friday:((( soon tho budz! Soon!

All work and no play makes Mike a dull person.....Lol. JK.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to go for a rip! If I had a sled! Good news is I'm picking up all my parts and engine tmw!!! Bad news is I go back to camp on Friday:((( soon tho budz! Soon!
Not soon enough:( ;)
Ya you've noticed eh! I'm looking forward to January!!!
Well get that sled done! Come out as soon as you can! If not I can come home and we can go ride vale?!

sscamaro_skwark

Reaction score
Wow, I thought I was the only person that rode for more than one week at a time, last year did a 10 day ride, ended early due to barely being able to walk. I will be in Blue River from Dec 24-Jan 7, unless I find myself unable to ride, which is very unlikely, I hope

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I thought I was the only person that rode for more than one week at a time, last year did a 10 day ride, ended early due to barely being able to walk. I will be in Blue River from Dec 24-Jan 7, unless I find myself unable to ride, which is very unlikely, I hope
Most I did was 5days in a row no pain no gain. The first week I will be In Sicamous week after I can head elsewhere.

Last edited:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I rode in revy for 8 days then sic for 2 then headed to blue river for 4 and did a 1 day in vale on my way home. 2 weeks later we hit Alaska for 8 days of riding....

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I rode in revy for 8 days then sic for 2 then headed to blue river for 4 and did a 1 day in vale on my way home. 2 weeks later we hit Alaska for 8 days of riding....
No talking of Alaska untill I get to go!;)

Last edited:

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jesus......thats awesome - and im super jealous

I did 4 days in Revy a few years back and could barely lift my gear bag in the truck at the end of day 4
and i work out 4+ days a week and consider myself in good shape......
them there sleddin muscles didnt know what hit them!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we'll be up there sledding the 27,28,29th. probably hit blue on one of those days, maybe run into you then.:beer:

sscamaro_skwark

Reaction score

I plan on 15 days this year, might have to throw in a half day to one up you (days in a row), was funny last year as I rode 10 days 99% socked in, bruised half my leg & could barely walk, but the next day was pure blue bird, was so choked!!!!! But it was still epic, even though I had a few more days that I could have been riding if I could stand

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I plan on 15 days this year, might have to throw in a half day to one up you (days in a row), was funny last year as I rode 10 days 99% socked in, bruised half my leg & could barely walk, but the next day was pure blue bird, was so choked!!!!! But it was still epic, even though I had a few more days that I could have been riding if I could stand

sounds familiar! that particular trip it was socked in for 5 days and snowed like a bitch!!! but when it cleared the fuel all got burned!

Top Bottom