Wana come ride?...............................

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep it clean boys! lol :)
so i have two weeks off at Christmas and will be out in the sicamous area for most of it but i am flexible to other locations with notice. so if you are going to be in and around sic/revy from dec 23- jan 7 i will be there and we must meet, go for a rip and drink after! post or pm me!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have two weeks off at Christmas and will be out in the sicamous area for most of it but i am flexible to other locations with notice. so if you are going to be in and around sic/revy from dec 23- jan 7 i will be there and we must meet, go for a rip and drink after! post or pm me!

I would but ill be skiing at Silverstar and Big White.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be staying in revy. Riding the 27 to the 30-31. Prob ride owlshead the 28. Depends on the weather and snow. No problem with joining our group if ya want......

Sent from my HTC- using Tapatalk

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be staying in revy. Riding the 27 to the 30-31. Prob ride owlshead the 28. Depends on the weather and snow. No problem with joining our group if ya want......

That sounds great keep me posted.

coalminer

Reaction score
Are you going to do any riding around the Sicamous area where you won't need any avalanche gear?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pardon. Don't need avy gear????? Wtf u thinking. Even the eastern mow hills u need avy gear.

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
Me and my buddy be there for sure and probably 3 of my other friend will be in sicamous dec 30 to jan 5)been riding there for christmas 3 last year . let me know if ure interested

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to do any riding around the Sicamous area where you won't need any avalanche gear?

Now now boys be nice. Coalminer the rule these days is to always have Avy gear but it really is up to you Now there are areas that are less of an Avy concern but you just never know my kids always have shovels probe becon and and safety supplies in there back pack but do not where an Avy pack because they don't get into the areas I do that are more of a risk.
If you don't have at lease a shovel becon and probe then there is not a chance you would be able to save me if I was buried and that would suck! so you should get the gear. Hope to see you out there!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my buddy be there for sure and probably 3 of my other friend will be in sicamous dec 30 to jan 5)been riding there for christmas 3 last year . let me know if ure interested

Sweet pm me your contact info and real name lol thAt would be great to meet up!

coalminer

Reaction score
I have never snowmobiled around Sicamous or mountains anywhere. Will be spending a couple of weeks there at Christmas and was hoping I could get out for a ride somewhere where I wouldn't need to be in harms way.
Thanks for clearing this up for me, your advice has been most helpful.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really? TWO threads?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never snowmobiled around Sicamous or mountains anywhere. Will be spending a couple of weeks there at Christmas and was hoping I could get out for a ride somewhere where I wouldn't need to be in harms way.

you can always go to Salmon Arm - Fly Hills which is relatively safe from avys and lots of areas to ride. Nothing too challenging but you can get stuck :) You can ride all the way to Falkland from that direction but GPS would be essential otherwise you could get lost. Now just pray for more snow!!!

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well it would be a really good idea to get all the proper avy gear, most avalanches happen when people think there not in harms way, so you best get a beacon, shovel and probe. Good luck to you! :)

Sent from my mobile phone

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Pink, We will be staying in crowsnest from Dec 27th to Jan 2nd, how far are you from this area and will ride a few different areas while we are there, lets hook up if we can.
mach123

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Pink, We will be staying in crowsnest from Dec 27th to Jan 2nd, how far are you from this area and will ride a few different areas while we are there, lets hook up if we can.
mach123

Sounds good I am flexible with my 2weeks off I'm really hoping my ridding buddy will have his sled running by then too but yes pm me your info and we will make a plan thanks for the offer!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to go for a rip! If I had a sled! Good news is I'm picking up all my parts and engine tmw!!! Bad news is I go back to camp on Friday:((( soon tho budz! Soon!

Top Bottom