VP Fuel C111 good or bad

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am out Storch for Kamloops unfortunately. Nope I had no issues with the vent kit went on smooth. So I ran the sled the first day with the balance of my 50/50 mix and had some issues on the bottom end and tried everything and it wouldnt go away. So after sitting in the bar that night having a few beers and chatting with some guys i decided to try straight 92 octane from the pump as my sled is the PG kit from boondocker. It ran awesome and pulled alot harder with no stuttering. I just had to adjust my BD settings a little and was so happy with the way it ran. I will probally just run the Av gas 100 octane as it is cheaper and my sled ran flawless once I change my fuel.
I cant help you on the sunoco fuel cause I never ended up trying it.
But if ayone is interested in 60 litres of 50/50 mixed let me know as I need to get ride of it. Will sell if for $3.00 a litre.
Just also want to say thanks to all the guys that help me figure this out while we were sitting having a few at the restraunt.:beer::beer::beer:

VPCanada

Reaction score
I would like to say hello to all my fellow sledders and clear-up some fuel concerns. C-111 is not a blended fuel. C-111 is VP-110 without the purple color in it. There are no differences other than the price. V.P. Texas and V.P. Canada wanted to offer Canadians a cost effective fuel for the winter months as lots of us burn multiple drums in turbo and mod applications. There is no different blending or changes to the product only a discount for Western Canadians. This is why we changed the name because no other area recieves this Price reduction! There has also been concern about the condition of the drums. We recieve a $15.00 U.S. discount when our fuel is ordered in used drums. The drums are cleaned and tested before being filled with a quality V.P. product at V.P. headquaters in Texas. They may not look brand new on the outside but save Western Canadian Sledders some $. If you want your C-111 fuel in new drums ask your dealer and he can get you the same product in a brand new drum for an increased price. We respect all of our motorsport customers and appreciate your support. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at anytime. Have a awesome riding season and stay safe! Jordan. D.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to say hello to all my fellow sledders and clear-up some fuel concerns. C-111 is not a blended fuel. C-111 is VP-110 without the purple color in it. There are no differences other than the price. V.P. Texas and V.P. Canada wanted to offer Canadians a cost effective fuel for the winter months as lots of us burn multiple drums in turbo and mod applications. There is no different blending or changes to the product only a discount for Western Canadians. This is why we changed the name because no other area recieves this Price reduction! There has also been concern about the condition of the drums. We recieve a $15.00 U.S. discount when our fuel is ordered in used drums. The drums are cleaned and tested before being filled with a quality V.P. product at V.P. headquaters in Texas. They may not look brand new on the outside but save Western Canadian Sledders some $. If you want your C-111 fuel in new drums ask your dealer and he can get you the same product in a brand new drum for an increased price. We respect all of our motorsport customers and appreciate your support. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at anytime. Have a awesome riding season and stay safe! Jordan. D.

Is VP 111 the same as C 111? I can not find the specs for VP111 on your website.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya same thing just c to vp

But VP canada said that the c111 is the same as the 110? but your saying the C111 & Vp111 is the same but he said that it is 110. I have never herd of VP111, I am not fimilar with race fuel though so that is why I was asking the questions.

vpfuelman

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
the mistake here is referancing to c-111 and c-11 ... there is no vp-111 ..... most people say c or vp 111 which is as stated by Jordan vp-110 in a light blue color .... c-11 is a specialty leaded fuel made by VP with a motor octane of 104 and vp-110 is a standard leaded racing fuel made by VP with a motor octane of 107 and the c-111 is motor octane of 107 ..... so this should clarify all ...

Last edited:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AV gas $1.44 liter i run 12 lbs boost on a dragon 2700 kms 1700 on boost use to run 50/50 but to much bs to buy and mix and to much $ for the amount I ride. AV gas wooks well, were I fill up 5 million dollar hellis fuel up at the same pump so it has to be good. 1700km on boost also tells the story.

Chris

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the mistake here is referancing to c-111 it is vp-111 and c-11 ... there is no c-111 ..... most people say c or vp 111 which is as stated by Jordan vp-110 in a light blue color .... c-11 is a specialty leaded fuel made by VP with a motor octane of 104 and vp-110 is a standard leaded racing fuel made by VP with a motor octane of 107 and the VP111 is motor octane of 107 ..... so this should clarify all ...

On my barrell it says c111 right on it!

MANSON

Reaction score
I run 111 VP in the summer in my 250RMZ and it keeps the carbon deposits away nice.About a 70/30 mix.Also use it in my touched up 05 doo for good measure with no trouble.No turbo as of yet.

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
the mistake here is referancing to c-111 and c-11 ... there is no vp-111 ..... most people say c or vp 111 which is as stated by Jordan vp-110 in a light blue color .... c-11 is a specialty leaded fuel made by VP with a motor octane of 104 and vp-110 is a standard leaded racing fuel made by VP with a motor octane of 107 and the c-111 is motor octane of 107 ..... so this should clarify all ...

So tell me what the difference is between C-111 and VP-110

This looks like they are the smae fuel does it not??

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be a VP guy for years, ran it in my bikes ( dirt + street), my 1/4 mile toys and sleds. I ran into some consistency issues with the c12 that caused a few problems not worth mentioning.

I am now a Renegade Race Fuel user. AND WILL NEVER BURN ANOTHER DROP OF VP in one of my engines again.

All I can say is if you have not tried Renegade, try it. It is EXACTLY the same everytime

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
At the Airport.
Contact a small flying company and they will point you in the right direction.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure VP is a leaded fuel aswell thats why it burns out A/F sensors... im sure sunoco isnt if you can buy it at the pumps or else they would be having major issues with vehicles in this day and age.
Yes VP C12 is leaded fuel, I use a product call decklen ( not sure on spelling, will check tonight) they use it in aircraft fuel, it neutralizes the lead once burnt and does not kill you A/F sensor

Top Bottom