Vintage Sleds at the Edmonton Sled Show

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note that the Alberta Relic Riders will once again have a large display of machines from long ago. This year we are pleased to have a large display of mini machines! Please stop buy, say hi, and vote for your favorite old machine. These are the machines that started it all. Enjoy!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note that the Alberta Relic Riders will once again have a large display of machines from long ago. This year we are pleased to have a large display of mini machines! Please stop buy, say hi, and vote for your favorite old machine. These are the machines that started it all. Enjoy!

A highlight of the whole show

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You want my sled in the display.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All loaded up and ready for setup in the morning. Thought that I would post a couple of pics. What a great day to be outside! One is a 6hp mini sled and a worn orginal oval racer. Cheers
100_4590.jpg
100_4592.jpg

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome!, put up some more pics of vintage stuff. Us old guys grew up ridin these things and can't get enough! :d

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will post some pics from inside the show as we set up. Make sure you stop bu the booth and say Hi. Let us know your S an M ident. Cheers.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like the NWSA number tag, that sure the heck brings back fond memories!

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just returned home from the Sled Show setup. It is a big show! We packd a bunch of sleds in our vintage booth! Well worth taking a look. Hope to post more piocs over the weekend. Stop by and say Hi. Cheers!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Just returned home from the Sled Show setup. It is a big show! We packd a bunch of sleds in out vintage booth! Well worth taking a look. Hope to post more piocs over the weekend. Stop by and say Hi. Cheers!

Looking forward to seeing them, I will also post some photos that I take tonight.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the Relic Riders Booth!
IMG_0878.jpg

A pic of some vintage racers. Check out the size of the trophy on the Moto Ski!
IMG_0887.jpg

A cool Moto Ski racer that was modded in 75 and never rode! New! For you Doo lovers.. a 775cc Mid mount rocket. I bet it is a man killer!
IMG_0896.jpg

Here are two of the minis at the show. A very simple Snow Mite and the much more refined Swinger. We have had a very busy show!

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the Relic Riders Booth!
IMG_0878.jpg

A pic of some vintage racers. Check out the size of the trophy on the Moto Ski!
IMG_0887.jpg

A cool Moto Ski racer that was modded in 75 and never rode! New! For you Doo lovers.. a 775cc Mid mount rocket. I bet it is a man killer!
IMG_0896.jpg

Here are two of the minis at the show. A very simple Snow Mite and the much more refined Swinger. We have had a very busy show!

Thanks for a great display again Don.I will try to get that sno-jet suit to you soon.:d:d:d

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to see the old sleds at the show that we all learned on! Thanks Relic Riders!

Top Bottom