View Of Portugal

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures I have taken while here working in Portugal or should I say Holidaying in Portugal. Picture 1 and 2 are of a town call San Martino, 3. is Obidios Castle, 4. Is our staff house pool, 5. Is our 7 bedroom staff house, 6. Is a statue in downtown Lisbon...or somebody of importance I think!.

Attachments

• DSCF0985.JPG
    DSCF0985.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCF0990.JPG
    DSCF0990.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF1018.JPG
    DSCF1018.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCF1036.JPG
    DSCF1036.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCF1038.JPG
    DSCF1038.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 213
  • Portugal 001.jpg
    Portugal 001.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 211

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I See You Finally Took My Suggestion And Posted Some Pics... That Hot Pink House Is You Darin!! Is That Mary Kay Pink??? Lol ........ What Is The Average Temperature In Portugal, And Is The Ocean Warm There, Or Cold??

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I See You Finally Took My Suggestion And Posted Some Pics... That Hot Pink House Is You Darin!! Is That Mary Kay Pink??? Lol ........ What Is The Average Temperature In Portugal, And Is The Ocean Warm There, Or Cold??

I maybe have to get with sledbunny for the matching pink skirt!!...lol. Last weekend it was 32c on friday and 34 on saturday, so you can say that I am as pink as the house...lol....isn't that just the Canadian way try to catch all the sun in one day:D

Sumx54 not sure if you could handle it!!! tuff duty the tanning the figuring out what kind of beer/wine to drink!, or to go down to the beach where tops are optional!!!.....oh yeah!!:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Optional you say...
I maybe have to get with sledbunny for the matching pink skirt!!...lol. Last weekend it was 32c on friday and 34 on saturday, so you can say that I am as pink as the house...lol....isn't that just the Canadian way try to catch all the sun in one day:D

Sumx54 not sure if you could handle it!!! tuff duty the tanning the figuring out what kind of beer/wine to drink!, or to go down to the beach where tops are optional!!!.....oh yeah!! :D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I think I could handle that or I'd sure give it the ol college try :) What are you doing over there ? Underbalanced drilling? GOT RESUME WILL TRAVEL :D

You got it Underbalanced oil and gas wells, PM if your interested:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is unbelievable,life is rough dude.Tough place to work!
catmando!

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be nice, thats better than are work last summer at the lake

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be nice, thats better than are work last summer at the lake

Well I don't know if I would go that far, I don't have a boat to play around on the water. How's that RV treating still working good for you? Where are you working this summer? May have to hook up for a trip to a lake Kent and the guys!!:D Keep the V part down on your boat...lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well I don't know if I would go that far, I don't have a boat to play around on the water. How's that RV treating still working good for you? Where are you working this summer? May have to hook up for a trip to a lake Kent and the guys!!:D Keep the V part down on your boat...lol

HOW MANY GUYS LIVING IN THAT HOUSE.... HMMMMM, MAYBE RENT A ROOM OUT TO FELLOW S&M'RS FOR A WEEK OR 2 AT A TIME?? WOULD BE COOL..... LOL :p

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just me at the moment still waiting for some equipment. Once we get going there will be eight guys 4 nights 4 days and then me. I would like to be able to do that, help fund my shop being built this year, just not sure what everyone else would think. If you came now then maybe it would work...lol:D Well I am off going to go sit by the pool...life is tough!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just me at the moment still waiting for some equipment. Once we get going there will be eight guys 4 nights 4 days and then me. I would like to be able to do that, help fund my shop being built this year, just not sure what everyone else would think. If you came now then maybe it would work...lol:D Well I am off going to go sit by the pool...life is tough!!

dont get burnt

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks no burn here, its been cloudy the last little while.:D

Top Bottom