View Of Portugal

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on I hear yah! Me and a buddy over here are going to get our Pati diving certificate next week I will post pictures for sure. 3 day diving course good to 50 meters for 390.00 euros, I can't wait should be a blast! Once I have the course I can dive any where unsupervised, which may not be a good thing for me! I do better with supervision!:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Darin.... The Wifey And I Are Off To Wendover Nevada/utah(east Of Salt Lake City).... Takin' The Convertible Mustang Down And My Bro' In Law Is Taking His Convertible Corvette And Then We're Heading Back Up Next Thursday To Enderby And Then Back Home Sunday..... Should Be Fun!!! ;)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric what are you doing in Wendover? Don't go to the place on the corner just down from the truck stop, not recommended for family trips...lol I was there along time ago and just remember that place for some reason...lol. Sounds like a great trip, top down driving down the interstate! BigIQ? parents live in Saltlake so we go down there every now and again. Be sure to post some pictures there is some great sites along the way! Have fun Ric I will stop by for coffee when I get back!:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm off to the lake this weekend....guess there is ice on the water so no boat activity.

Whatdaya mean no boat activity, where's the sense of adventurism? The water skier just has to be careful when jumping onto ice flows. Hey tubing would be a blast....
fishing.jpg

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a few more
1. Super tubes surfing beach
2. Getting my Padi Open water Dive certificate
3. A rock finger above Nazare, 600ft above the Ocean

Attachments

• Portugal third week May 19ish 001.jpg
    Portugal third week May 19ish 001.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Portugal third week May 19ish 002.jpg
    Portugal third week May 19ish 002.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Portugal third week May 19ish 005.jpg
    Portugal third week May 19ish 005.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 59

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE BOOTS NOS............HAHAHAHA I'm drunk.....Everything looks like it is WELL FED down here in Houston

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron yeah it was empty but only do to the fact that is was the afternoon on a work day. The one picture of me on the rock I am in fact wearing a S&M t-shirt.:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah... taking a course on how to operate the RSS Revolution tools.

Ron the site seems to be about the same speed here as it does at home. Only as fast as the wireless connection I'm using. The vid's seem to load quicker would be about the only noticeable difference.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Nos, Sorry I Couldn't Visit More Today.... Dam Busy Here At The Shop, But Glad I Was Able To Save Ya A Few Bucks On That Snuff Ya Like!..... Woulda Done A Small Pinch With Ya If I Had Time Today... Maybe Next Year Sleddin??? Post More Pics When Ya Head Back To Portugal!!!;)

Top Bottom