vega??

adrian450

Reaction score
how far is vega from edmonton. and how do i get there? thinking of going for maylong weekend

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how far is vega from edmonton. and how do i get there? thinking of going for maylong weekend

vega is just a few gravel pits, if ya wanna ride that machine of yours and have fun with it i would hit up Brule ( Just west of Hinton) its all sand dunes and trails, hell of alot better than Vega

adrian450

Reaction score
yeah i have been to bruel last may long i just wanted to try something new. and i heard vega was a good place. but thanks for the info man

Mc Squished

Reaction score
:nono:
yeah i have been to bruel last may long i just wanted to try something new. and i heard vega was a good place. but thanks for the info man

Dont be a Pu--y !! bring that Yami to Hinton!!! i wont let squanchie kick ur ass to bad!! LOL just man up!!!

adrian450

Reaction score
shawn and i are good....and i think we are going down there now...not to sure yet though

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Check my profile.Theres a couple pics in there from last May long.:beer::d:beer:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vega is not gravel pits. it is a very fun place to ride! HEY IT EVEN HAS A WOOD KICKER! its good for quads or bike. lots of hill climbs! oww ya its about 1.5 hours from edmonton.

Top Bottom