Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

ufishifish2

Reaction score
Apparently CoHo has been asking to be traded. Well, it's more likely that his dad asked for him to be traded. He's already burned through 3 agents.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like the Canucks have picked up their play and starting to peak at the right time for the playoffs. 2 points out of first over all. Not bad! Both goalies are looking great. Cant wait for the play offs to start and hope for a long run again this year. Go Canucks!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMMMMMMM yup, 1st overall once again....... Should be a good play-offs

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First round should be easy for the Canucks vs the Kings, they're D is not very good, without Jonathan Quik I doubt they would have made the playoffs. Presidents trophy means nothing but congrats to you anyways. A lot more parity in the NHL this year as compared to last, will be a lot harder for both the Bruins and the Canucks to make it back again. But we can cheer them on and hope they do!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but we can't be cheering on the Boston Goons, oops, I mean Bruins in this thread.:)

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, still holding a grudge I see. It's 2012, get over it already bitter Canuck fan.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I hope Kings toast the nuckle heads, after the riot last year still have no use for them.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right I hope they rot, too many whiners, cheap shot artists & bitchers on that team. laperrie can go back to Quebec.

obviously you havent watched a whole lot of Canuck games these days. No worries, though as this bunch of whiners etc etc are in the play offs compared to some other teams just east of us.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people are giving the Kings a chance but I don't and i'm no Canucks fan. I see 3 teams in the west that can give them a run for their money and that's Chicago, Nashville, and St Louis but St Louis is a fairly young team with no playoff experience. Chicago and Nashville are a different story, either one of them could beat Vancouver in a 7 game series.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people are giving the Kings a chance but I don't and i'm no Canucks fan. I see 3 teams in the west that can give them a run for their money and that's Chicago, Nashville, and St Louis but St Louis is a fairly young team with no playoff experience. Chicago and Nashville are a different story, either one of them could beat Vancouver in a 7 game series.

we can never been too cocky with any team. Gotta put our heads down and show up with strong work ethic against each and every team. If they do that then we should be fine but if they take a period off then watch out!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Canuckles didn't look so good last nite....... Played very undisciplined hockey........ Almost to the point of dirty, and mostly lead by a very frustrated kesler --- hasn't scored in over 13 games? Luongo looked relatively good, though

Top Bottom