Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it when you ask any player which team he hates the most,it`s always the nucks.........................HHMMMMM Can`t be jealousy,they have never won a cup in 42 years trying.....................lol
Yep I'd be happy to see anyone but Canucks win. Hoping for LA though. They run their mouths way to much. Ya a lot if teams have one player that does it a bit but Canucks have 4.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it when you ask any player which team he hates the most,it`s always the nucks.........................HHMMMMM Can`t be jealousy,they have never won a cup in 42 years trying.....................lol

and you have asked a lot of players???? Being a Canuck fan I can point out the faults with every team as well. The list is endless even right down to the cheap shot Shea Weber did last night on Zetterberg. Like I said all teams have moments where their players have a less than desirable moment. Seems to me Crosby is getting a lot a flack lately for his style of play to and he is worshipped by the NHL. :confused:

Haters will always be haters and I dont expect you to change but having the blinders on is another story. I can even admit when Van deserves to lose as per my previous post.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and you have asked a lot of players???? Being a Canuck fan I can point out the faults with every team as well. The list is endless even right down to the cheap shot Shea Weber did last night on Zetterberg. Like I said all teams have moments where their players have a less than desirable moment. Seems to me Crosby is getting a lot a flack lately for his style of play to and he is worshipped by the NHL. :confused:

Haters will always be haters and I dont expect you to change but having the blinders on is another story. I can even admit when Van deserves to lose as per my previous post.

Man, ain't that the damn truth!! I can't stand Crosby just for that very reason.

Maybe the Canucks didn't have any suspensions during the regular season but if they keep up their questionable play, they will end up with some in the playoffs. That hit by Weber was idiotic and he deserves a suspension for it.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tsn said the hit will be reviewed by the board before tomorrow......

personally I think he should be suspended! I am more curious as to how many games he gets. If Duncan Kieth gets 5 then this one should be around 2 maybe 3 games. This stuff has to be removed from the game as someone is going to get seriously hurt one day and the spot light will be on the league as they have not done enough to deter players from being stupid and careless.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He got a $2500 fine and that's it.

Bitz is also seeing Shanny for his hit on Clifford, that was a pretty brutal hit IMO but I didn't think he was going to have to see Shanny about it. I bet he suspends him for 1 game.

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personally I think he should be suspended! I am more curious as to how many games he gets. If Duncan Kieth gets 5 then this one should be around 2 maybe 3 games. This stuff has to be removed from the game as someone is going to get seriously hurt one day and the spot light will be on the league as they have not done enough to deter players from being stupid and careless.

ya i dont agree with the hit, you can see his face in the slow mo replay gearing up to hit him. kind of sad, not sure how much playoff experience he has, so maybe he was just trying to be bigger then he was, i dont know..

lets hope thats it for head shots this season

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He got a $2500 fine and that's it.

Bitz is also seeing Shanny for his hit on Clifford, that was a pretty brutal hit IMO but I didn't think he was going to have to see Shanny about it. I bet he suspends him for 1 game.

sorry I thought Summitric was talking about Bitz as this is who I was talking about. Yes Shae only got $2500 fine. Crazy!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as far as last nights game, they didnt show up. Also being short handed almost half the game with 5 on 3's and 5 min majors does not do them any favors. LA aint gonna roll over and hand it to them. Lu played real well, i expect them to get a talkin to from AV and come out with more composure and start the dominance youve seen over the last 2 seasons. dont forget president trophy winners 2 years in a row, and to loose in the playoffs two years in a row to the teams that won the cup does tell you something about how well they can play. yes they can dive, give cheap shots, but PROVE to me any one team in the league that doesn't?? when your number 1 for so long, thats where the spot light is, thats where the criticism is, no one ever picks on the number 2 or number 10 teams. The refs dont favor teams, ans so be it, if the canucks dive, call them on it, if they deserve a penalty call them on it, as long as it goes both ways its all good.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that the Canuck fans have a little sand in their vagina's

hahahaha. I was thinking the exact opposite as everyone keeps coming here bashing the Canucks. I am ok cheering for my team but seems like a lot of Alberta peeps have to exhaust their frustrations / anger towards the Canucks as their team is a no show for how many years now???

By the way, this is all in fun!! I/we can handle any mud thrown this way. :cool:

Top Bottom