Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You want to talk crazy fans. Look at the soccer game in Egypt. 70 dead and 250 injured from fans storming the field because the away team beat the home team

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe this thread is still going! Canucks better make some good trades before the deadline if they want any hope in going anywhere in the playoffs. It's been proven for years the current lineup can't finish anything.......They had plenty of chances to try and can't do it and never will. Sedin sisters will never win a cup unless someone else can carry the team.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe this thread is still going! Canucks better make some good trades before the deadline if they want any hope in going anywhere in the playoffs. It's been proven for years the current lineup can't finish anything.......They had plenty of chances to try and can't do it and never will. Sedin sisters will never win a cup unless someone else can carry the team.

Off is the general direction you should fuhk!

Game 7 of the finals I'm sorry. Doesn't get further then that besides winning. Boston brought it they won it. Canucks beat everyone else in their way with plenty of injuries. So ya like I Mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"never will" is a pretty strong statement there young man! Did you not see some of the trades made earlier in the season? As for the Sedins, I would take them any day as they are a class act and great players to boot - in a league all on their own. Wonder what those two guys need to do to gain peoples respect? They continue to be on top of the NHL in points etc etc and still have guys like you calling them sisters. Their are very few people that can match their play and sincere character in the game. Also, how often does one read of another NHL players donating 1.5 million bucks to their local children's hospital.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"never will" is a pretty strong statement there young man! Did you not see some of the trades made earlier in the season? As for the Sedins, I would take them any day as they are a class act and great players to boot - in a league all on their own. Wonder what those two guys need to do to gain peoples respect? They continue to be on top of the NHL in points etc etc and still have guys like you calling them sisters. Their are very few people that can match their play and sincere character in the game. Also, how often does one read of another NHL players donating 1.5 million bucks to their local children's hospital.

i think people call them sisters because they dont fight. looking back i dont think gretzky did to much fighting. they play with skill, not their fists. not sure when people will see that, art ross winners 2 years in a row, and not far behind first right now for points. to many people have their heads up their azzes.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Off is the general direction you should fuhk!

Game 7 of the finals I'm sorry. Doesn't get further then that besides winning. Boston brought it they won it. Canucks beat everyone else in their way with plenty of injuries. So ya like I Mentioned earlier.

Thats AWESOME.....

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Edmonton they burned pallets... in Vancouver they burned police cars and businesses

If something is worth doing its worth doing right and thats how we roll in BC. Any dumb teenager can burn a pallet.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If something is worth doing its worth doing right and thats how we roll in BC. Any dumb teenager can burn a pallet.
Ya and that idiot kid who tried to light the gas tank on fire, he is dahm lucky to not be 6 feet under.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said the current line up never will, they need to make changes. Yes they were 1 win away but this year they are in worse shape to be a contender, unless they make some good changes. They are not respected because they don't take hits well and it knocks them off their game so easily. Look at malkin, crosby, ovechkin, etc etc they hit and take them and it rarely affects their proformance. Part of the reason they all have cups. Sedins cannot lead a team to the cup like the other top NHL players can. No doubt they are very good players but also a bad rap for chocking in the playoffs.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said the current line up never will, they need to make changes. Yes they were 1 win away but this year they are in worse shape to be a contender, unless they make some good changes. They are not respected because they don't take hits well and it knocks them off their game so easily. Look at malkin, crosby, ovechkin, etc etc they hit and take them and it rarely affects their proformance. Part of the reason they all have cups. Sedins cannot lead a team to the cup like the other top NHL players can. No doubt they are very good players but also a bad rap for chocking in the playoffs.

so how do you explain Gretzky's cup wins (I am talking as an individuals not a team like you pointed out).

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i were the nucks, i would pull a blockbuster trade............Kessler & both sedins and a first RP for SAM GAGNER ......................

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how do you explain Gretzky's cup wins (I am talking as an individuals not a team like you pointed out).

First off, Gretzky was 10x the player the sedin's are. Second, he was good enough to have protection right on his line so he didn't need to be able to take hits.....Most people were to scared to hit him in the first place, and if they did they'd be hit even harder. And third, it was a lot different game, with all the new rules, etc it is a lot tougher to protect players.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, Gretzky was 10x the player the sedin's are. Second, he was good enough to have protection right on his line so he didn't need to be able to take hits.....Most people were to scared to hit him in the first place, and if they did they'd be hit even harder. And third, it was a lot different game, with all the new rules, etc it is a lot tougher to protect players.

Wow !!!! I honestly thought it was a rumor, but you are retarded !

Top Bottom