Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, I love it!! You guys are still pissed about the big bad Bruins winning the cup you look for any reason to bash them. Get use to it because the cup won't be residing in Vancouver anytime soon!!
You girls are too easy to get worked up!! lol

And if your going to talk ch!t eclipse1966 about the Bruins, come on in my thread and do it, I can take it.

hahahaha. Aknomad I knew you were going to take the bait and have been waiting for your comment. On a serious note, you bet we are pissed that the league allowed the goonery take place during the SCF. But that is the past and the league has a new man on the top and has shown he has no problem suspending a cheap shot when he sees one unlike your buddy C.Campbell. Anyway, always keep in mind this is in all fun and just trying to ruffle feathers. :)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is cussing alowed here now, if so i got some bombs to drop
Come on bro, don't be afraid, let me have it. lol

Eclipse, i know it's all in fun but some of your fellow Canuck buddies don't like me having my fun and are taking it a bit too serious. Don't be afraid to come on over to the Bruins thread and give me some crap, it's getting a little boring there without some fellow B's fans there to chime in their .02 worth.

By the way, weren't all those suspended B's players all Canadians?:beer:

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Nucks can BARELY beat the oilers,(without RNH &Gilbert) in the lineup,how in tarnation will they beat the Bruins..........................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................?

Tim 1 Obama 0 end of the third

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Nucks can BARELY beat the oilers,(without RNH &Gilbert) in the lineup,how in tarnation will they beat the Bruins..........................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................?

Tim 1 Obama 0 end of the third

I have to admit that was a great game played by both teams. Very entertaining and clean! Just a reminder, we did beat the Bruins just not in the game that counts the most :(

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on bro, don't be afraid, let me have it. lol

Eclipse, i know it's all in fun but some of your fellow Canuck buddies don't like me having my fun and are taking it a bit too serious. Don't be afraid to come on over to the Bruins thread and give me some crap, it's getting a little boring there without some fellow B's fans there to chime in their .02 worth.

By the way, weren't all those suspended B's players all Canadians?:beer:

ok ok I will come over and harass you there too :) and yes they are but truth be known Canucks called our prime minister and had him revoke their citizenship. So their yours now :)

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to win the Western Conf. before you can win the Cup.:rolleyes::p;)
Still your quote makes no sense. What proven last year you can win the presidents trophy but means nothing if you don't win the cup.

Joum39

Reaction score
hahahaha. Aknomad I knew you were going to take the bait and have been waiting for your comment. On a serious note, you bet we are pissed that the league allowed the goonery take place during the SCF. But that is the past and the league has a new man on the top and has shown he has no problem suspending a cheap shot when he sees one unlike your buddy C.Campbell. Anyway, always keep in mind this is in all fun and just trying to ruffle feathers. :)
Too bad Shannahan wasn't in place sooner! Maybe they should have hired him as the chief of police in Vancouver as well, just on the off chance that the Canucks actually make the SCF again, then he can try his hand at taking care of the "goonery" there as well!!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad Shannahan wasn't in place sooner! Maybe they should have hired him as the chief of police in Vancouver as well, just on the off chance that the Canucks actually make the SCF again, then he can try his hand at taking care of the "goonery" there as well!!!

and riots dont happen anywhere else? Granted this was a black eye for Vancouver but the SCF was just an excuse for these losers to come and trash the city while some fans got all caught up in the stupidity.

Joum39

Reaction score
If I hear one more comment about the riots I'm gonna bash my head against the wall
Riots, Riots, Riots..... Please take pics Of your head after you have completed the bashing and post them for us to enjoy!!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I hear one more comment about the riots I'm gonna bash my head against the wall

Hahahahaha. Good one Matt but low and behold the comment is coming from Alberta fan who rightfully so has nothing positive to talk about their team so they need to find something negative on Vancouver.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. Good one Matt but low and behold the comment is coming from Alberta fan who rightfully so has nothing positive to talk about their team so they need to find something negative on Vancouver.

Easy eclipse, I could be considered an Albertan since I've lived here since '94, but I've been a Canucks fan since long, long before that.

Joum39

Reaction score
Born and raised Penguins fan my friend! However I do share season tickets to the "Shames" and there is one thing for certain, the most obnoxious fans in that building are the Canuck fans! Used to be fairly easy to say it was Oiler or Leafs fans! But the past few years it has changed drastically. It's like you guys are so bitter because you have this great team on the ice to cheer for but just can't finish it! Frustrating I know!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy eclipse, I could be considered an Albertan since I've lived here since '94, but I've been a Canucks fan since long, long before that.

I hope you wear your jersey around town :) What I meant by Alberta fan was meant as either a Oiler/Flame fan not where he lives. All good though :beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised Penguins fan my friend! However I do share season tickets to the "Shames" and there is one thing for certain, the most obnoxious fans in that building are the Canuck fans! Used to be fairly easy to say it was Oiler or Leafs fans! But the past few years it has changed drastically. It's like you guys are so bitter because you have this great team on the ice to cheer for but just can't finish it! Frustrating I know!

I think you will find "obnoxious" fans with every team especially if they are in the opposing team's home game. Been to a lot of Canuck games and found the same. As being bitter, cant speak for others but desperate comes to mind more :)

Top Bottom