Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canucks will be lucky to get past the Blackhawks if they make the playoffs.

And about that TSN.ca site, I went there and read about 300 posts and had enough. That place is worse than this thread when it comes to hockey. About an hour of my life I will never get back.

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canucks will be lucky to get past the Blackhawks if they make the playoffs.

And about that TSN.ca site, I went there and read about 300 posts and had enough. That place is worse than this thread when it comes to hockey. About an hour of my life I will never get back.

I have a better idea........ lets go sledding! You wear your Bruins jersey and I will Canucks. Should be fun!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have a Bruins jersey but I do have a SC championship t-shirt and hat. And no biting either.:biggrin1:

:snowmobilers_wave:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All this is pointless any how .............All that matters is the playoffs. That is when some players rise,and some fold...............
The nucks are in the second group.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
promise you wont stick your fingers in my mouth and we are good to go! I will wear my SC "finalist" t-shirt.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't like this thread find another to write your banter. This thread was started for the support of the team and their fans. Don't like it creat your own. My next thread will be labeld "Band Wagon Jumbers Unite".

Just saying....

Someone is always a hater and no one here is looking for your aproval

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that inane post was directed at me, I already started a thread, last freakin year. Feel free to post in it if you want and bash away, I could care less. lol

If it wasn't, then nevermind. hehehehe

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh look another Bruin suspended. That makes 3 in the first of the season. Looks like Shanny is willing to do something where as Colin C. did not. But why would he, his son plays for the team.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh look another Bruin suspended. That makes 3 in the first of the season. Looks like Shanny is willing to do something where as Colin C. did not. But why would he, his son plays for the team.

do you really think thats the case???

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are behind someone else in the Western Conf. That has won their last 17 home games. Just sayin'.:d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, I love it!! You guys are still pissed about the big bad Bruins winning the cup you look for any reason to bash them. Get use to it because the cup won't be residing in Vancouver anytime soon!!
You girls are too easy to get worked up!! lol

And if your going to talk ch!t eclipse1966 about the Bruins, come on in my thread and do it, I can take it.

Top Bottom