Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:
Rofl rofl rofl Gooood luck with that. What else happens in your fantasy world?
:nono::nono::nono::nono::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

Don't be a hater now, life is too short take a breath and step away .:rant:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome guys. nucks rolled 4 lines against chicago's 1 1/2.They can't keep doing that lol.They sure miss malholtra in the dot. Would have made the game even easier. Vancouver did just what they needed to win , nothing more nothing less,That is the sign of a good team.
GO NUCKS.......................

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:

Don't be a hater now, life is too short take a breath and step away .:rant:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome guys. nucks rolled 4 lines against chicago's 1 1/2.They can't keep doing that lol.They sure miss malholtra in the dot. Would have made the game even easier. Vancouver did just what they needed to win , nothing more nothing less,That is the sign of a good team.
GO NUCKS.......................
Why? Do you think they will sweep Chicago? I don't, I believe it will go 7 and if Louongo doesn't continue to play the way he did last night, it might not go that far. HE is the key to the Canucks moving on or moving out.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why? Do you think they will sweep Chicago? I don't, I believe it will go 7 and if Louongo doesn't continue to play the way he did last night, it might not go that far. HE is the key to the Canucks moving on or moving out.

why not?? At the end of the day nobody knows until the series is done but statistically this season Canucks are the best team to beat and Hawks barely made it thru. Not to mention how long can the hawks sustain using their top line so much as they did last night. That in itself should concern the hawks. Cheers to the Canucks! :beer::beer::beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why not?? At the end of the day nobody knows until the series is done but statistically this season Canucks are the best team to beat and Hawks barely made it thru. Not to mention how long can the hawks sustain using their top line so much as they did last night. That in itself should concern the hawks. Cheers to the Canucks! :beer::beer::beer:
I agree but this is the playoffs and it's a whole nother season now. Who did the Canucks lose to last year? And the the year before that? I like to see good games, physical games, the Hawks were flying around last night and hit the post 4 times, it just wasn't their night. I'll bet Friday they come out playing much better but if Louongo plays like he did last night, it could be a long night. All i'm saying is it won't be a sweep, one wrong bounce or deflection and things can change in a hurry.

Good luck to the Canucks and Blackhawks!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree but this is the playoffs and it's a whole nother season now. Who did the Canucks lose to last year? And the the year before that? I like to see good games, physical games, the Hawks were flying around last night and hit the post 4 times, it just wasn't their night. I'll bet Friday they come out playing much better but if Louongo plays like he did last night, it could be a long night. All i'm saying is it won't be a sweep, one wrong bounce or deflection and things can change in a hurry.

Good luck to the Canucks and Blackhawks!
This isn't last year and certainly not the year before....you can't even go there they are different teams.The canucks hit two posts so it could have been a blowout.Could have and should have don't show up on the score sheet and neither do past years.2-0 canucks up 1-0 in the series that is what shows up.One"wrong bounce" and the canucks will up there game to overcome,they have done it all season and they will continue.:thumbsup2:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hawks tip line will get burnt out in a hurry if quenneville plays them the way he did in the first game. Hawks dont have 1/2 the debpt they did last two
Seasons. Canucks have the debpt now and it has paid off
All yr and now in game one it really showed. Posts don't count for
Sheet so not even worth mentioning. I call that grasping for something that isn't there.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

UMMM NO, HE is not the key. He is a big part of the whole equation but not the sole player on the team. They ALL have to contribute just like the did during the regular season. Louongo made some remarkable saves but I wouldn't go as far to say he stole the game. He played good and thats what you expect from a top tender. Its funny how people are so quick to judge. So many haters have their heads in the sand when looking at the Canucks, all they think about is the twins and lou, there are 20 other players on the team.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow Luongo played like ch!t and they still won......GO CANUCKS.....two down 14 more to go

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Lu was getting a little bored out there and fell asleep :)

Nice to see top line get some points!

I agree, weak goals he let in last night. he could of gloved the first one, or steered it away with his stick. but either way the offence also had his back, and we got the W. im sure if they lost that game, it really would of meesed with their heads

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Luongo played like ch!t and they still won......GO CANUCKS.....two down 14 more to go

Not sure what game you watched but he played well. Let 2 weak ones in on defensive break downs but all in all played a good game.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Lu was getting a little bored out there and fell asleep :)

Nice to see top line get some points!

He played like crap? I though Seabrook and Keith were NHL defenceman, AHL guys would of done better last night, by far the two most pathetic players of the game. If I knew better i'd say they were trying to throw the game.

Chicago all around played one of the saddest games in a long time. Seemed pretty sad it was only 4-3. Coaching was also pathetic.

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chicago dont stand a chance at it going 7 games. Canucks will have it done with 5 games. Chicago has to log WAY to much ice time for there top guys. Every line for the nucks contributes. The nucks aalso finished top in almost all the stats for the regular season. As for the past two seasons neither team is even close to the same as they were before. Thats why the nucks are going to make more history this post-season playoff run... GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

Top Bottom