Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dirty team? Are you drunk? One bad play by a player labels the whole team?
let me know how the Oilers and Flames do in the post season this year. Maybe Iggy can teach those young Oilers how to golf.

Best part of play-offs..... Watching my team move forward while golfing with your forwards. 82 games couldn't have come soon enough for the Alberta teams.

I agree 100%. It seems these guys have not watched a single game the Canucks have played this year. Dirty hits?? I think the Canucks have been the recipient of dirty hits over the season.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny even the alberta players live in BC lol I guess golf courses suck out in alberta Go NUCKS

ya we have a few courses to choose from :beer:

its crazy how many awards the individuals on the nucks are in contention for. solid season for everyone, first time ever. its easy to say they will be knocked out in the first round, blah blah, sedins will fall apart like my ikea shelving blah blah, but if you look at the team as a whole, without injuries, they are so well rounded. their worst games were against some of the worst teams in the league this season. all the games against the top teams they kicked butt, or it was some of the best hockey played. like nucks red wings, nucks sharks, those games were intense. the haters will hate, and the believers will believe, thats the nature of the game!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are really going to miss malholtra,anyone hear if he might play again this season. A big part of there powerplay and pk success was due to him winning 75% of his faceoffs. That worries me

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are really going to miss malholtra,anyone hear if he might play again this season. A big part of there powerplay and pk success was due to him winning 75% of his faceoffs. That worries me

Unfortunately they said he is done for the season. He will be surely missed during the playoffs that is for sure.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they just want to pay more taxes?

Trench

Is that your come back. This is really the wrong thread for that discussion. Yet albertians don't mind coming by the thousands for various reasons because BC has many things they have not and this time of year it is once again play-off hockey.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that your come back. This is really the wrong thread for that discussion. Yet albertians don't mind coming by the thousands for various reasons because BC has many things they have not and this time of year it is once again play-off hockey.

Burn:d:beer::d:beer:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Canucks fan either but like them or not they're the only western Canadian team to make the show. I wish them well.

Yah I'll cheer for them to, but won't be devastated if they loose, which they probably will. Was wondering about the burn thing your location shows Whitecourt.

Trench:eek:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah big burn, Canucks have so much success with that playoff hockey thing!!

Trench:p

Its easy to make the calls from the 15th hole. Lets see how well the oilers do in the play-offs....oh wait my bad sorry.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]

Yah I'll cheer for them to, but won't be devastated if they loose, which they probably will. Was wondering about the burn thing your location shows Whitecourt.

Trench:eek:

I thought swats post was a good burn. How is my location relevant?:confused:

Reaction score
its crazy how many awards the individuals on the nucks are in contention for

Individual awards mean sweet FAWK ALL...win Lord Stanley's' mug (which won't happen this year...again ;) ) and the CANSUKS have something to brag about...NUFF SAID :d

Lanko

Reaction score
Not another one. Idiot. Nuff said

Hey Mattiac all knowing wise one, why don't you rattle off all of these awards the Canuck players are going to be raking in. Sidebar, grab ass cheeks firmly, pull head out of dark pungent hole and take a big breath of fresh air cause your head is driven directly up your ass if you think the nucks players are gonna take home tons of hardware from Vegas this year. The only thing their gonna come out of Nevada with is the Art Ross and maybe a few cases of ghonneria.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You been under a fawking rock? Pay any attention to any stats? Watch any sports shows? You think I'm just pulling this outta my azz?? Sorry your teams season is over!!

Vezina, thomas will probably take it but roberto is among the top few for all goalie stats this season except shutouts, and has the number one spot for most wins. they gave the last game to schnieder so he could have his 25 games this season

selke, kesler will be in the contending, strong year, 41 goals, good +-, great faceoff percentage

Hart, daniel sedin

jack adams, alain vigneault for dealing with the most injuries and still coming out with the presidents trophy.

so as of today, last day of the season, daniel won the art ross, and luongo and schnieder won the william jennings. so thats 3 so far!!! so how the hell is my head up my AZZ??

Last edited:

Lanko

Reaction score
You been under a fawking rock? Pay any attention to any stats? Watch any sports shows? You think I'm just pulling this outta my azz?? Sorry your teams season is over!!

Vezina, thomas will probably take it but roberto is among the top few for all goalie stats this season except shutouts, and has the number one spot for most wins. they gave the last game to schnieder so he could have his 25 games this season

selke, kesler will be in the contending, strong year, 41 goals, good +-, great faceoff percentage

Hart, daniel sedin

jack adams, alain vigneault for dealing with the most injuries and still coming out with the presidents trophy.

so as of today, last day of the season, daniel won the art ross, and luongo and schnieder won the william jennings. so thats 3 so far!!! so how the hell is my head up my AZZ??

Not hiding under any rock here bud, just pointing out that the Canucks are not gonna clean up in the awards category.

Vezina, Thomas or Lundquist

Selke, Toews (although I do agree Kesler could take this one)

Hart, Perry or Iginla

Jack Adams, Lemaire (turned a piss poor team around) or Byslma(let's talk injuries two of the best players in the league gone for half the season and still finish fourth)

Time will tell, my head maybe driven directly up my own ass. Just a quick sidenote, went in my first playoff pool and have both Kesler and Salo so as much as it pains me I'll be hoping for the Nucks to do what they are capable off.

Top Bottom