Valemounts best kept secret?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to stop by the Summit River Lodge yesterday. I had an amazing breakfast cooked by Michelle about as quickly as I've ever seen anyone do it while Chris gave us the grand tour The lodge is basically a traditional log home and after about two minutes we felt as if we were home.
The rooms are cozy and warm and there's more than adequate facilities. The main dining/living area has a big screen tv and couches and chairs for lounging and the view from the dining room table is second to none
there's also a hot tub outside for all to enjoy after a day of sledding.
Our packed lunch was terrific as well. More than I could eat actually. It's too bad we couldn't stay for supper I'm sure that would have been great as well
if your thinking about booking a trip to Valemount I would recommend Summit River Lodge. it truly is for sledders, by sledders
Im not so sure its really a secret anyway lol
Thanks Tpower for the hospitality.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks General and no problem at all. The Lodge secret is that 70% of our customers won't tell anyone about it because they don't wont it all booked up when they want to come sledding,
Thanks for the review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355441452.019081.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355441546.572917.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355441640.408821.jpg

Top Bottom