Four guys needed to fill an avy course (AST 1)

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for four guys to fill a private avalanche course.

-Dates are December 1st to 3rd.
-Class room theory 1st and 2nd in the evening, and on hill training on the 3rd through the day.
-Course is through Frozen Pirate Snow Services
-Course is in VALEMOUNT BC
-Cost is $325 per person plus tax

-Send me a PM and I'll give you the reference number. We are only looking for a max of four people for a total of six in the group. First come first serve. While it is not mandatory, we would like if possible that you stay at Summit River Lodge as Curtis has expressed he would be willing to come out to Summit River to hold the evening sessions rather than us having to drive into town.

More info on the course can be found here; http://www.frozenpirate.com/avalanche-skills-training-ast1/

To book at Summit River, Contact TPOWER on this site, or call them @ 250-566-9933 I've rode Valemount for many years and won't stay anywhere else. Lisa and Terry take the best care of their sledders.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am interested, my only issue is I get home from work on the 30th. And if there is any delays in my travel then I wont be home until Friday (or later) and I wouldn't be able to make the course.

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am interested, my only issue is I get home from work on the 30th. And if there is any delays in my travel then I wont be home until Friday (or later) and I wouldn't be able to make the course.

We only need one more guy to make the minimum now. If you're interested send me a pm.

Top Bottom