Valemount RCMP (BULLETIN!!)

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the people who are paid to enforce the laws in this country can't follow the laws them selves when doing so then the enforcement had no point

Your right. We should probably just abandon the whole thing. :rolleyes:

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right. We should probably just abandon the whole thing. :rolleyes:

Hey now your talking. There isn't a problem I couldn't fix with the shovel and 45 I keep in my trunk.

Wanna go sledding?

Last edited:

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem is how do they meet their quota? The main problem they actually care about is why people have their fog lights on when not needed. Some people that are locals have hids. The other bad one is a 163 on a six foot sled deck.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem is how do they meet their quota? The main problem they actually care about is why people have their fog lights on when not needed. Some people that are locals have hids. The other bad one is a 163 on a six foot sled deck.

my 174" is ok ..........right......LOL

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually have a tail light set up I attach to my flap when I put in my truck, and a flag

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the answer to this? Its my first year with an enclosed. Its a triton with factory D rings is one tie tie down front and back enough? I dont really know where they'd go its tight with five in there lol
Iwas thinking of putting super clamps on the front and one tie down for the back? (I dont like those little factory tie downs I think they are weak)
They cannot look in your trailer whatsoever unless u give them permission or u have windows and they can see an infraction

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's pretty easy though. All you need for your trailer is super clamps. They shouldn't be able to complain of that

sabercat2599

Reaction score
You do not have to tie down your sleds in a enclosed trailer, it is like a semi....flat decks need 400 straps to hold there load down but if you put it in a van trailer with newspaper thick walls all you have to do is get the back door closed

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do not have to tie down your sleds in a enclosed trailer, it is like a semi....flat decks need 400 straps to hold there load down but if you put it in a van trailer with newspaper thick walls all you have to do is get the back door closed
not exactly, only if the cargo fills all of the floorspace. for empty space in the trailer load must be secured with wall jacks to prevent shifting.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol!!

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So cuso what would happen in a accident besides a tangled mess of sleds in the front of the v-nose. I don't think the odd doo I haul would take flight and kill a family in a smart car. Pretty sure it will be my own mess to clean up even if my cat is in the back seat of my truck. If drive more than 2 miles I usually at least tie the back ends down, long hauls tied down secure.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think a small skin of aluminum or a 1 x 1 pc. of square tubing wall will hold back a couple of sled projectiles going from 110 km to zero in 35 feet.... plus a shifting load makes the whole scenario sketchy, especially in an emergency manoeuvre..Ask a tanker truck or milk truck operator. Their loads shift constantly.

So cuso what would happen in a accident besides a tangled mess of sleds in the front of the v-nose. I don't think the odd doo I haul would take flight and kill a family in a smart car. Pretty sure it will be my own mess to clean up even if my cat is in the back seat of my truck. If drive more than 2 miles I usually at least tie the back ends down, long hauls tied down secure.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They cannot look in your trailer whatsoever unless u give them permission or u have windows and they can see an infraction

Motor vehicle act lets them look inside for load securement... Look it up.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motor vehicle act lets them look inside for load securement... Look it up.
Well post the link. Cause anythin ive ever known is they can not look in anythin without a warrant without pc, thatbein ur car, truck, house, trailer, or ur fn backpack for that matter if ya dont want them too

And ps how could they even know if there was a load to be secured? Could say shes empty and they got no reason to even ask.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Try that when they ask,tell them to go fawk themselves and see where that gets you.If you got nothing to hide and they look in the trailer you will be fine.If you refuse they will make your life miserable and keep you on the side of the highway for hours and find a bunch of obscure laws that you are breaking.
Well post the link. Cause anythin ive ever known is they can not look in anythin without a warrant without pc, thatbein ur car, truck, house, trailer, or ur fn backpack for that matter if ya dont want them too

And ps how could they even know if there was a load to be secured? Could say shes empty and they got no reason to even ask.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try that when they ask,tell them to go fawk themselves and see where that gets you.If you got nothing to hide and they look in the trailer you will be fine.If you refuse they will make your life miserable and keep you on the side of the highway for hours and find a bunch of obscure laws that you are breaking.
No worries. Was just stating ur actual rights if u wanna impose them. Like i said earlier i dont even own an enclosed so this whole ch!t show doesnt really apply to me. A guy asked a question and i answered it. And btw i gots nothin to hide, just have had a few run in with popo that think they can do wtf they want and im not really game for that. If it takes them bein a dick and findin some obscure law to gimme a ticket cause i stand up for my rights and what i believe then damn so be it,,, u can usually fight and beat the tix anyway

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they have the right to look so be it, I have nothing to hide and don't want to end up on a cops hit list. Just wanted to know if they had the right to do so.

Top Bottom