Valemount & hid lites

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plug and play.
well then you are one of "them". ignorant and uneducated of the facts, with more money than brains and a "me me me" attitude. it's not about the fines, it's about consideration for others on the road. your lights cause excessive glare and are dangerous in most conditions for others that have to meet you on the road at night.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have HID headlights and i am willing to pay the ticket if i receive one. I'm willing to accept the consequences from the RCMP but i don't need to hear people whine and complain about my lights being to bright if i am going to buck up and pay the fine. If they are to bright for your eyes you cannot focus on the road.. you definitely should not be on the road yourself. Leave 3 hours earlier so you don't have to drive at night.

yes but obviously you are like all the others who say who cares about others on the highway.
you are an a--hole with an attitude like that and you should just f-off.
plug and play hids on a lifted pos grocery getting 1 tonne diesel as 99% of these lifted trucks never see a day of work in their lifetime anyways it is just the drivers over compensating for small d--k syndrome, are horrible the glare coming from them only gets worse in rain, or icy conditions, which is often made even worse by black highways, the chipped highways seem to be not quite so bad.

the poor qaulity hids are a serious problem on the highways and are the cause i am sure of many accidents and even more near misses. i personally drive aprox 80,000km a year many of which are at night i have seen some of these poor qaulity systems be bothersome even on a four lane highway and could not even imagine what they would be like on a two lane. paying the fine is not a big deal to some and they will just pay it and laugh like you the ticket should be isssued that in addition to the fine the lights have to be removed, and if that does not work go the way of the tinted wiondow law whenn you get stopped they cut your tint, but instead with the non o.e. equipped hids they just bustem out.

works for me

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
looked into this a little...apparently easy way to tell if they are legal housings or not is when you look in your rear view and have the auto dimming. you should be able to clearly see the lit bulb itsself in the mirror, if you just see a glow the housings are not legal hid housings......just a quick fact i learned.....i wont make any other comments, this arguement has gone on too long and will continue endlessly, but within a month or 2 if you have these hid's and your coming my way, brace for the bar light i will be installing on my headache rack.....we'll see who blinds who

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked into this a little...apparently easy way to tell if they are legal housings or not is when you look in your rear view and have the auto dimming. you should be able to clearly see the lit bulb itsself in the mirror, if you just see a glow the housings are not legal hid housings......just a quick fact i learned.....i wont make any other comments, this arguement has gone on too long and will continue endlessly, but within a month or 2 if you have these hid's and your coming my way, brace for the bar light i will be installing on my headache rack.....we'll see who blinds who
you shouldn't be able to see bulb at all in your mirror Chris, projector housings when properly adjusted will have a distinct cutoff line that should be well below the height of your rearview mirror.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, i was reading on a few sites that said if in your rear view and the whole housing is not just a glow, but you can distinctly see the small round glow of the bulb its a HID housing.....my info could be wrong

you shouldn't be able to see bulb at all in your mirror Chris, projector housings when properly adjusted will have a distinct cutoff line that should be well below the height of your rearview mirror.

HID power

Reaction score

That's about the time I throw my empty beer bottle out the window......watch for it!

Yah..1st post - - so what?? You all had a 1st post.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, i was reading on a few sites that said if in your rear view and the whole housing is not just a glow, but you can distinctly see the small round glow of the bulb its a HID housing.....my info could be wrong
they probably mean the projector, it is a small and thick aspheric lens that will definitely be lit up but not blinding. so I guess they are sort of correct if they meant the projector lens was the bulb. it's really easy to pick out the illegal kind when they are meeting you or coming up behind, the whole housing is lit up as you say.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have HID headlights and i am willing to pay the ticket if i receive one. I'm willing to accept the consequences from the RCMP but i don't need to hear people whine and complain about my lights being to bright if i am going to buck up and pay the fine. If they are to bright for your eyes you cannot focus on the road.. you definitely should not be on the road yourself. Leave 3 hours earlier so you don't have to drive at night.
...so with that reasoning , I may as well not dim my high beam headlights for oncoming traffic ...

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Light bar me... That's cool ill just turn my light bar on.

D-ck magnet.. stop crying.

What an inconsiderate azz !! You're the reason police should have the right to smash your light housings when they stop you as well as hand out a minimum $1000 fine. 2nd offence, they should impound your lifted P.O.S.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a dick

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really.. best you could do?? A 12 year old could come up with better than that. What are you 40 - 45 years old?? No education?? Truck driver??
nailed it! you're obviously here to stir ch!t up, I too have a spoon. ones' education has already been established in your previous posts, so it should not be an issue if I drop down a notch or two....

lovinmclovin

Reaction score
Website
www.mclevinindustries.ca
ok, grandpa... never would i ever want to pass an entrance exam to be a pig nor would i have a problem outwitting, out-running out-anything 75% of them usless tits driving around doing nothing but going after mostly - law abiding citizens. your a senior member... wouldnt surprise me if you were a senior yourself lol!

Top Bottom