Valemount Conditions and Updates 2019 2020

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just had a 2 bedroom cabin cancel sleeps 5 , looking for min 3 nights between Boxing Day / New Year’s Day
Shoot me a pm or call 250-566-9933 ASAP

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, Allen is in need of a bit of a reload. We made it as far back as Old Hillclimb, and there was starting to be a bit more powder, but you have to go looking. Likely a bit of riding to be had back by Superbowl. We're going to head back there again tomorrow morning and see what we can find.

On the way down I almost had a head-on with a couple of cross country skiers. No reflective gear, no lights, nothing, just fighting their way up the trail at dusk. I turned around to ask them if they had a death wish or something. They said they were going to go spend the night in the cabin. I suggested to them that it was for day use and emergency overnights only, but they didn't seem to concerned . Just a heads up for anyone heading to tomorrow, if there is still a grey Prius in the parking lot, there may be a couple knuckleheads coming down the trail.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to go past Super Bowl to find the goods
I figured that might be the case. My wife is still pretty green and a little throttle shy, so I didn't want to push her too far out of her comfort zone. Still can't think of a better way to spend Christmas, even if it was pounded out. Still pulled some decent lines up through the trees where i could.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a safe and braaaaap filled holiday riding season everyone

Attachments

• Dec 26 2019-page-001.jpg
    Dec 26 2019-page-001.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 308

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear Chappell groomer is all fixed up, sledded there on Monday and holy moly whoopville lol I was totally dead coming out at end of day and the trail finished me right off haha

Reactions: RXN

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Sounds like a bit of an unnoticed reload out there last night. Reports of 30cms of fresh at Clemina this afternoon and the weather stations are reporting almost as much at Chappell!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Santa brought a second Christmas!
[/FONT]

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally heading to vAle to get the first ride in, alot later then normal but just happy to get out and hopefully find a little
snow

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Dec 27, Clemina Creek:
Trail was good, overcast with the occasional blue sky. Awesome day, with between 1 1/2 and 2’ of fresh pow. JP and I ride 100 k today with smiles on our faces. Here’s some pics to prove it. Snow brush is on the truck in anticipation for tonight’s reload.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Ron. Thought I saw you out there today. Snow was pretty decent up there today for sure.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the duplication on some pics. Here is a few to make up for it

Looks like u and crash where pow pigs today , did crash pull the trigger on a new expert ?
You guys enjoy your weekend at the lodge , sorry Lisa and I won’t make it back there tomorrow the doc is keeping me here in the mac to monitor me till Monday as out patient .

Top Bottom