Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the first batch... All Chappell. HCR had a faulty killswitch. Black M1000 blew apart his secondary.

Attachments

• DSCF3035 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3035 (Small).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF3037 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3037 (Small).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF3038 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3038 (Small).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF3039 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3039 (Small).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF3040 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3040 (Small).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF3041 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3041 (Small).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF3042 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3042 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 36

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More from Chappell...

Attachments

• DSCF3050 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3050 (Small).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF3049 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3049 (Small).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF3048 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3048 (Small).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF3043 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3043 (Small).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF3051 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3051 (Small).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF3052 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3052 (Small).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF3053 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3053 (Small).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 29

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First pic is of me dropping in Chappell. Second and third are of a "hot" sled in Allan. Not much left of it. A couple burned beer cans in the mix. Would like to hear the story on that one. It was right before Avalanche Alley. Appears someone burned it rather than towing up the goat paths?

Attachments

• DSCF3054 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3054 (Small).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF3057 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3057 (Small).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF3058 (Small).jpg
    DSCF3058 (Small).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 30

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First pic is of me dropping in Chappell. Second and third are of a "hot" sled in Allan. Not much left of it. A couple burned beer cans in the mix. Would like to hear the story on that one. It was right before Avalanche Alley. Appears someone burned it rather than towing up the goat paths?

nice:realmad:, anyone who can pack a piece to the cabin, gets a big thanks from me, that sucks............someone must have seen this go down and no one has said a thing........

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice:realmad:, anyone who can pack a piece to the cabin, gets a big thanks from me, that sucks............someone must have seen this go down and no one has said a thing........

I'm not sure what you meant by your post, but I assure you I had nothing to do with this. Come to think of it now, I should have looked for a serial number so the sled could be traced back to the owner, although I doubt they were dumb enough to leave the serial numbers.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have took what I could if I had seen this..........stuff like this only make good sledders look bad. if this was my friends and I we would have taken it all!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have took what I could if I had seen this..........stuff like this only make good sledders look bad. if this was my friends and I we would have taken it all!

I don't know how I'm ending up like the bad guy in this. I did not have room on my sled, or in my pack for someone else's parts. I'm sorry. I had room on my tunnel, but no way of fastening the parts to it. In fact, I probably would have just made a bigger mess by spreading the parts everywhere. Good grief, I wish I didn't even take the picture.

Anyway, back to my post whoring of this thread... Here's the vid of my crash in Allan. Too bad Maxwell missed it by about five minutes ;). I think SLY was at the bottom when it happened. Not sure, I was kind of in a daze. Just for the record, the camera came off my helmet, so it got buried in the snow. My cousin went back up the hill to retrieve my shovel, and not knowing the camera was there, rolled his sled by accident which revealed the camera in the snow. Pure luck in finding the camera. I find the video mildly humorous :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTrJt-GlXDo[/media]

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about the douche that just left that mess there.Man some people

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh by the way, sitting in town rite now light snow falling. and the spiced rum is gooood....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to much rum. mouth working faster than brain. and now its not snowing

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you meant by your post, but I assure you I had nothing to do with this. Come to think of it now, I should have looked for a serial number so the sled could be traced back to the owner, although I doubt they were dumb enough to leave the serial numbers.

Rucky, nothing was meant at you by any of us. Thanks for letting me know, but it still sucks.

We will try to clean up what we can on saturday

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missed your crash Rucky, not sure what was going on, just saw the aftermath. Glad you didn't hurt yourself. We saw the burned up sled, figured it must have just happened and someone would be coming back for it. No room on sled or pack anyway, had a full load already. I would expect there will be a serial#. Someone must know who's sled it is:confused:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
usually the serial# is on the tunnel...and well we all know what the tunnel looked like...

missed ruckys crash just showed up to see him bleeding pretty good LOL.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got home tonight i was riding from the 21-1st and didnt get out all days and had some technical difficulties.

of course my helmet cam remote takes an a23 battery...good luck finding one of those over the holidays.

broke my steering post the first day....thanks to troy for welding that up for me

had some good weather and some bad weather and some good snow and some bad snow..mainly good!

trying to teach a new rider how to sled in the trees......

Top Bottom