Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey i only post when theres a need, there no need to post 5 times with in an hour of info that osme already no, and who cares about seeing pics that are the same OVER AND OVER just saying nutz

PS i wasnt talking about the vale mount threads either!

now lets not hi jack this from vale

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BACK to the SNOW

Its cooled off a bit and snowing like mad up in the hills again. Had a friend go out to allan yesterday by himself (dont worry, he already got an ear full) but he had to try out his new sled before going back on shift. Thought he could meet someone in the parking area, but no one around.

He only made it to 7.5km as the snow was toooooo deeep and drifted that he got completely burried and took over and hour and a half to get himself out. So he turned around.

I wont have first hand info until fri or sat at the lastest, but the conditions are looking SICK !

I will be in Clemina on Sunday inspecting our paralleling trail due to the resident plowing the road. I hope to hang some signs to direct riders for the first 4km of the trail, but there are some creeks that will need sufficient lower valley snow before we can get a groomer through, but we are working on a plan and will inform the public the best we can.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BACK to the SNOW

Its cooled off a bit and snowing like mad up in the hills again. Had a friend go out yesterday by himself (dont worry, he already got an ear full) but he had to try out his new sled before going back on shift. Thought he could meet someone in the parking area, but no one around.

He only made it to 7.5km as the snow was toooooo deeep and drifted that he got completely burried and took over and hour and a half to get himself out. So he turned around.

I wont have first hand info until fri or sat at the lastest, but the conditions are looking SICK !

I will be in Clemina on Sunday inspecting our paralleling trail due to the resident plowing the road. I hope to hang some signs to direct riders for the first 4km of the trail, but there are some creeks that will need sufficient lower valley snow before we can get a groomer through, but we are working on a plan and will inform the public the best we can.

Which area are you talking about curtis that he couldn't get in?

scafer53

Reaction score
I'm liking what I'm reading!!! We'll be up saturday and sunday. See you guys there :beer:

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey maxwell. Seen your unit on the traile in the Perto parking Lot on Saturday morning. We should have hooked up. I was watching for your sled but never seen you on the hill. Were you at Allen. How far did you go back.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i had some technical difficulties in the morning (broken recoil) so only made it to superbowl. wanted to go farther seen your photos looked like some goood riding. had a new guy with me also but i think i could have got him in there. ill be around all winter

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i had some technical difficulties in the morning (broken recoil) so only made it to superbowl. wanted to go farther seen your photos looked like some goood riding. had a new guy with me also but i think i could have got him in there. ill be around all winter

THATS ALWAYS THE EXCUSE WITH YOU SKIDOO GUYS, " TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" LOL jk!!!!!!! GOIGN TO BE THERE ON THE 21 SEAN??:beer:

smash

Reaction score
We will be in Valemount tommorrow afternoon for a short ride and riding fri and sat.

Curtis your welcome to join us, Is the trail into Alan in good shape? or still gated off ?

yuckfou41

Reaction score
Awesome pics and videos!!! can't wait to be comin up December 3rd. And the only issues with thoses zx's are the recoils so thats pretty minor:beer:

Top Bottom