Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

powerclaw

Reaction score
are these pics current from like 2009 november....... has any body been in climina yet if so hows the snow up there THANKS!!!! ;)

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went about 3 miles past superbowl yesterday. I t was unreal we were this first tracks back there and the snow was awsome. Here are a couple more pics from yesterday. Can you say Bluebird?

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 75

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As posted, yesterday was killer.

For early season, we are way ahead of the game and its looking to be a good year so far.

125-150cm total depth so far, thats approx 50cm new snowfall over last weekend. We used my xp as a skidder and hauled some firewood to the cabin so everyone could warm up, that was interesting, still have a bumper !

20cm of snow in the parking lots, with a very nice trail the entire way up. Riders have been good on the throttle and no ice has developed. THANK YOU to everyone for respecting our gate. We hope to set a track next weekend, relock and are planning for grooming Allan the last weekend in November.

Extreme high winds last night and this morning with what looks to be like zero vis conditions and blowing snow out there right now. Sucks for guys trying to ride today, but great for our season.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Sask, nice meeting you guys. You take way better pictures than me, im too busy riding. That turbo ate every last ounce of fuel and energy I had. I think the big snow had alot to do with it. My shoulders are still sore from all the pulling on ski's. This snow will be an awesome base. Maybe we will see you out there again some time. Looks like you guys can ride well enough for us to show you around a little.:beer:

Nice to meet you as well glassman. Ya we feel we can hold our own out there for a bunch of flatlanders. I will take that offer to show us around I am sure you know alot of areas there that we don't. We don't mind doing a little exploring.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they never hit but came real close. The guy on the rev was trying to cut a fresh track and had to turn out as the guy on the xp was ripping up the trail. I got a good laugh out of the deal. haha

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the temps today, looking at coming out for the weekend, hopefully the tops are getting hammered again.
thanks

The tops ARE DEFINATELY getting hammered. The precip is currently falling as rain in the townsite, but the word is it turns into snow on the other side of canoe mountain. Completely socked in here, hurricane winds / rain. Gonna make for a DEEP weekend !

Top Bottom