Valemont Riding!!!!

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Me and the guys (animal jim/krazyk/FlatLandMann) hit up Clemina on Friday we drove just pass the bridge and things got pretty hairry, freezing rain that night left the trail very slippery, The trail had enough snow to keep the sliders cool, with the help of scratchers up untill the second bridge. After that there was enough snow to keep smiles on our faces. We got to the cabin with no problem, selective crossing of the creek is requiered but dooable. The meddow right beside the cabin reminded us how long it has been since we rode last, falling off our sleds into knee to waist deep powder was a common sight with all of us. We headed up the tree trail we wern't the first guys up top to (not danger basen or lakeview plateau but the other one in between I can't ever remember) anyway too cloudy we got there then turned around, lots of snow but ZERO visabulity. A great way to start our season, I would love to post pics but I lost my camera in the renshaw on saturday in the deep, and plentifull powder. :snow::Welcome:TO SLEDDING SEASON

Top Bottom