upholstery cleaner

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any suggestions to remove these black marks from the boat cover resting on the upholstery? Tried several cleaners last year and no luck. Will be looking at taking boat out of storage soon so would like to get rid of this. Tks

Image.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just use armorall wipes to get the black off from my covers rubbing on the back sundeck. I only tow with the bow cover on for the last couple years. Keeps the wind from blowing through the boat and on pavement so no dust gets in the boat with the back cover off. Wth the back cover off there are noo black marks from the tarp rubbing in transit.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the magic eraser on my trailer awning and it worked great

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Babes? I've had really good luck with that. You have to be careful with the magic erasure as it is an abrasive ( even though it doesn't feel like it), it could take the finish off of the vinyl.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tks for the info. no haven't tried Babes. Is that something available at Canadian Tire?

Have you tried Babes? I've had really good luck with that. You have to be careful with the magic erasure as it is an abrasive ( even though it doesn't feel like it), it could take the finish off of the vinyl.

Top Bottom