"Ultimate Ski Doo" 1200 Turbo

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still no video???? This is killing me! lol.

me tooo

I saw Micku's in person C3 everything 880bikeman and nos,,, thing was sick,,, would wheelie for ever and he pulled up a couple sick lines,,, very nice rides

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here I thought I won one of them there fancy cf Nytro chassis :d Guess I'll keep ridin' the old turd :cool:

Last edited:

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
Picture Update

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

Turbofreak

Reaction score
K...next question, When Bombardier releases a 1200 summit model to the public, what's it gonna cost me the consumer to have your company build one of these?

This is gonna be huge for you guys...unbelievable machine!

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
K...next question, When Bombardier releases a 1200 summit model to the public, what's it gonna cost me the consumer to have your company build one of these?

We are able to build one of these whenever you want. We used the 1200 summit model because it is what Mountain Mod Mania supplied us with. To build this same machine or something similar, we can use pretty much any 1200 model that ski-doo offers, then transform it into a . It can be tailored to your specifications and have any size track!

Call Kevin at 250-833-3538 for pricing

Last edited:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay....to purchase an identical model to the one you build for MMM8 what would the price tag be?

Turbofreak

Reaction score
K awesome. You can expect this fort mcmurrayite to be calling and setting something up for this fall. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nytro killer!

fbraz088

Reaction score
not really on this build as they did a whole custom tunnell and wanteed a 174 under it, new skid.... from whta i can see they just took the powertrain + a couple other goodies from a 1200

for a guyt hat just wants to build a turbo 1200 summit.... it sucks

Turbofreak

Reaction score
I know, we were talking bout that in earlier threads. But if they are building you a carbon tunnel anyway, then it's just diff driver's and gearing compared to a renegade. Clutching would be taken care of with the turbo build and well, you'll want a 163" at least anyway just to keep the front end down...lol.

We'll see what they have to say in terms of the pocket book.

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
i was really dissapointed when skidoo didnt add the 1200 summit to the lineup.

adds like another 5g+ to the build cost

not really on this build as they did a whole custom tunnell and wanteed a 174 under it, new skid.... from whta i can see they just took the powertrain + a couple other goodies from a 1200

for a guyt hat just wants to build a turbo 1200 summit.... it sucks

I know, we were talking bout that in earlier threads. But if they are building you a carbon tunnel anyway, then it's just diff driver's and gearing compared to a renegade. Clutching would be taken care of with the turbo build and well, you'll want a 163" at least anyway just to keep the front end down...lol.

We can use any size or model of 1200 for this build from a 137" renegade to a 127" Grand Touring. In this build we use our with a 174" track. It is a one piece design that incorporates the tunnel, bulkhead and fuel tank to create a stronger and lightweight chassis. We can make it any size you want. The Carbon Fiber Chassis and running boards, coolers and seat costs $6,190 Canadian.

We then use a customers 1200, and take the engine, power train + a couple other goodies that make the 1200 4-Tec. We don't like the look of the XR so we use XP Carbon Fiber body panels to make it look thinner. A Summit is just a longer track/suspension with different gearing's and a few minor things that make it better for hill climbs. These changes are incorporated into our build. You can then add the turbo and other goodies to increase power.

So because Ski-Doo never added the 1200 summit to the line up, one of the best ways to accomplish this is with our .

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
New Pricing

Just to let everyone know, due to rising cost of materials for carbon fiber, some of our products costs have gone up. The new prices have now been updated on our website at Home Page | C3 Power Sports

Please give us a call before the end of May, and we will honor our last years pricing. You will save up to 10% on some items, so if you were thinking of buying some parts for next year, now is the time!

Hope everyone had a great season

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the way that happens, our dollar is as strong as ever and stuff still goes up. Then when we have a weak dollar prices go up. How in the world does this work.HMMMMM

Top Bottom