"Ultimate Ski Doo" 1200 Turbo

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
54 litres of fuel weighs 87.74lbs. The carbon fibre is going to be the savings. I don't think anyone has a carbon Nytro yet, there are a coupe of Ti ones out there but that stuff is bendy and spendy. My son's (Tapex) Nytro is 620 with 44l of fuel, full of everything with a spare belt and factory toolbag.

j_w10

Reaction score
Wow i would have thought that the skidoo would have been lighter than that. The 08 09 nytros were 553 dry and the 2010 are 542 or something like that. anyway sweet sled it will be sweet. my geuss 417 dry like 522 wet.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
461 Dry 548 Wet.............Hmmmmm!
Nice Sled!
catmando!

trailblazer

Reaction score
if the engine is only 160 lbs, i bet it's only a hair over 300lbs,for sure less than 400.the chassis is feather light.

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
Thank you for your guesses!

The 1200 4-Teck that we started with weight over 552lbs dry on our scale before the build started.
We saved lots of weight with all the carbon fiber components such as C3 PowerSports Chassis, and body panels, and the Nextech suspension.

We then wanted to make it more powerful, so we had to bolt some more weight on such as the turbo, intercooler, fuel controller, pipe and other components. The longer track, 174" also added some weight.
We also had to make it trail legal for the U.S so we had to put some lights in the dash and the rear bumper lights and snow flap.

I sent a PM to the Winners, and would like to thank all of you for the guesses. I will announce the winners and the prizes once they have replied to my PM.

I ran this contest on a few forums so only the top 2 guesses will win a prize.

Be sure to watch for the release of Mountain Mod Mania 8, which will feature the complete sled build. Also check out our website @ c3powersports.com to see what we can do for you!

Sled Weight:

The sled weight at the beginning of the contest was:
Dry = 478.5

It is now:
Wet = 499.5 (all fluids with about 1-2L of gas)

MMM8 wants to bring it to the Big iron shootout, so a few changes might be made

478.5.jpg
499.5.jpg

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your guesses!

The 1200 4-Teck that we started with weight over 552lbs dry on our scale before the build started.
We saved lots of weight with all the carbon fiber components such as C3 PowerSports Chassis, and body panels, and the Nextech suspension.

We then wanted to make it more powerful, so we had to bolt some more weight on such as the turbo, intercooler, fuel controller, pipe and other components. The longer track, 174" also added some weight.
We also had to make it trail legal for the U.S so we had to put some lights in the dash and the rear bumper lights and snow flap.

I sent a PM to the Winners, and would like to thank all of you for the guesses. I will announce the winners and the prizes once they have replied to my PM.

I ran this contest on a few forums so only the top 2 guesses will win a prize.

Be sure to watch for the release of Mountain Mod Mania 8, which will feature the complete sled build. Also check out our website @ c3powersports.com to see what we can do for you!

Sled Weight:

The sled weight at the beginning of the contest was:
Dry = 478.5

It is now:
Wet = 499.5 (all fluids with about 1-2L of gas)

MMM8 wants to bring it to the Big iron shootout, so a few changes might be made

View attachment 44899
View attachment 44900

there a big iron shootout??:confused::confused:

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, who woulda thunk I was 8.5lbs under, lol. My dry was with no oil though :d Thanks C3 ..........did I win a CF Nytro chassis? :eek: :d

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just weighed a guys xpee 163 with elec. start wet :eek:.....he might be phoning you guys, lol :d

Top Bottom