Turbo's for Nytro

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well im doing some research on which turbo is best for the Nytro and has had good success with them allready.

- MCXpress Turbo kit

- Powder lite kit

These are two of them the MCXpress had alot of sucess and they have a successfull fuel map, I may just request this one, unless I hear different.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
DID YOU TALK TO RENE ABOUT TURBO'S?? HE'S SPONSORED BY SYNERGY EXPRESS TURBOS.... JUST MY 2 CENTS. HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL YOU DIFFERENCES. GIVE HIM A CALL OR A PM. IF HE DOESN'T KNOW, THEN THERE ARE LOTS OF BOYS IN THEM THAR HILLS THAT KNOW TURBOS.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an Alpine Turbo and it rocks.I was at the Alpine shoot out and watched the Alpine Nytro beat every thing on the hill.The Only sled that was close was Chad Rebecs Apex and he is running 19psi on a stoke motor.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next weekend I'll be riding Mike Irmen's Alpine Nytro & hopefully an MCX Nytro back to back & tell you the difference. but as far as real world testing......... i think the MCX has more miles on their kits. just my opinion though

RN

devil

Reaction score
i only have experiance with my MCX kit, no big issues so far but i haven't put a ton of miles on yet.
Your welcome to come look at it in person if you want, i'd offer to let you ride it but theres not much for snow left anywhere around here.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a MCX kit on my nytro. Now I got the clutching down, it is amazing. Change the stock track and go with MCX in my opinion. The one good thing about powder lites is he personally answers the phone.

2000km on Nytro turbo running 15 psi in the Mcbride and Valemount on stock motor with a MCX head shim. Turn the key and go. No screwing with fuel settings like the Powder lites kit. Adjusts boost up as you go up in altitude.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have a MCX kit on my nytro. Now I got the clutching down, it is amazing. Change the stock track and go with MCX in my opinion. The one good thing about powder lites is he personally answers the phone.

2000km on Nytro turbo running 15 psi in the Mcbride and Valemount on stock motor with a MCX head shim. Turn the key and go. No screwing with fuel settings like the Powder lites kit. Adjusts boost up as you go up in altitude.

ahha, i think you should change your user name now to something related to the nytro :D:D

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DID YOU TALK TO RENE ABOUT TURBO'S?? HE'S SPONSORED BY SYNERGY EXPRESS TURBOS.... JUST MY 2 CENTS. HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL YOU DIFFERENCES. GIVE HIM A CALL OR A PM. IF HE DOESN'T KNOW, THEN THERE ARE LOTS OF BOYS IN THEM THAR HILLS THAT KNOW TURBOS.

I would look at a SYNERGY KIT Mitch is a good guy and he also have a well developed fuel box Pm me if you want more info as you know ive been playing around with the turbo's for the last 3-4 yrs

Top Bottom