Trudeau pays terrorist 10.5 million

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
David Milgaard was 16 and got moved up into adult court, spent 23 years in jail. The only difference was milgaard did not kill anyone. Who knows how many Omar has killed or how many is going to kill.

Had thought about Milgaard while reading this thread. Not sure how much he was eventually paid but whatever it was would never be enough for what he had to go through. And because he wouldn't tell the parole board he did it he was always denied parole. He wouldn't admit to something he was innocent of. Yet you get this piece of sh!t who admits to killing someone in a country other than Canada and we're stuck paying him for murdering someone Wtf is wrong with this country? They should of hung him or shot him. End of story. Can only hope that if he does get any money that the victims widow gets every cent of it.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milgaard right now is in Calgary as a community support worker...doing good for people. How about Omar????? Of coarse he is protected under islamophobia laws which Trudeau brought in. Milgaard was falsely accused of murder and spent all the time in jail for a crime he did not commit. Mean while Omar killed how many??

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cbc is pathetic about the forth or fifth story today on how it's "justified" then you read the comments section to realize how unjust most people feel this is, I hope the lawyers for the widow of the medic he killed have success draining his new found fortune.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he was incarcerated for war crimes, admitted war crimes... he killed people he should not have killed... this pay out is a plain insult to those whom got killed by him and their families , AND their country of origin...... he paid his dues... this is just plain fawked up !!!

I am Canadian, but it sure don't feel good right about now, i am sitting on my hands waiting for election time, i need to be proud again !!

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
19657355_10211932487421225_1722042744158866070_n.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is truly an embarrassment to our country. I am so disillusioned right now with our leadership. Every morning I wake up wondering if they can top the stupidness they have already shown since coming into office but this is a totally new standard. What scares me is the poll that shows only 57% of Canadians find this settlement repulsive? What does that say about our society? We are to far gone to the left to pull our azzes out of this one I can tell you that. The country is lost already and on an abysmal spiral downward.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is truly an embarrassment to our country. I am so disillusioned right now with our leadership. Every morning I wake up wondering if they can top the stupidness they have already shown since coming into office but this is a totally new standard. What scares me is the poll that shows only 57% of Canadians find this settlement repulsive? What does that say about our society? We are to far gone to the left to pull our azzes out of this one I can tell you that. The country is lost already and on an abysmal spiral downward.

I could not agree more! :rant:

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Federal Election cannot come soon enough, please for the love of Canada remember this and the other embarrassments JT has caused so far. I hope he along with Nothead get voted out so hard they BOUNCE! so they fall on their ass again just to validate the statement.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They won't get voted out. The losers,welfare bums,Indians,Muslims,in the world out weigh the good honest working class, there's absolutely no hope anymore, I'm not saying all are bad but I'm talking about a few that's for sure

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great attitude, hope you don't sled like you are already beat.

They won't get voted out. The losers,welfare bums,Indians,Muslims,in the world out weigh the good honest working class, there's absolutely no hope anymore, I'm not saying all are bad but I'm talking about a few that's for sure

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First thing that has to be done is make it illegal to pay billions in tax payers money for brides to the CBC. I wonder who was present in the backroom deal for Omar?

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Politics and opinions on politicians. Gotta love it..:rant::rolleyes::nono::p:d

Attachments

• Completely Nuts.jpg
    Completely Nuts.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 209
  • completely nuts 2.png
    completely nuts 2.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 212

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OTTAWA — Former prime minister Stephen Harper says the Trudeau government was wrong to make a “secret deal” with Omar Khadr and then try to blame his government for it.
“The government today attempted to lay blame elsewhere for their decision to conclude a secret deal with Omar Khadr. The decision to enter into this deal is theirs, and theirs alone, and it is simply wrong. Canadians deserve better than this,” he said on his Facebook page.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great attitude, hope you don't sled like you are already beat.

Well if you somehow think that this world is just magically gonna spin around and people will start thinking the proper way and start contributing to society than your totally out to lunch, it's going faster and faster everything that was wrong is right and everything that was right is now wrong, I mean back in the day who ever heard of a gender bathroom, I mean you look at your plumbing if your a boy go there, I mean who can see that anyother way!?? But there's thousands who says it just right and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, I'm young but from the old school the way I was raised and I see this world changing rapidly and it's all going to wrong way in my opinion, but...... There's people who will say I'm dead wrong so whatever

Top Bottom