tree huggers suck ............ gu zoo closed

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres was no need to say most of the chit that went into this thread. Especially about the RIDERS!! :nono: or my kids....:realmad:

I get it you guys are defending a personal friend you went to school with and have known for quite some time. I would do the same for a friend. But some of you go to far and start acting like spoiled little kids and start name calling and bashing cause someone says something you dont like.

In court they don't pile the jury into a vehicle and take them to a site they bring in proof, facts, PHOTO evidence from both sides. You say "well you have never been there so shut up kitty get out kitty your azzhole of the year kitty" Why? because I'm one of 100 thousand people that have seen the photos floating around? I still havent seen other PHOTO evidence that the place is actually nice and clean? And what kinda crazy fawk would spend $300 in gas take time off work and go 900kms to see if its that bad? Sure as fawk not me..... I was just bored at work, a blue collar tax paying step mom who commented on a thread that I was interested in and now you feel superior enough to label me a dud an azzhole a keyboard activast and now I'm not even good enough to cheer for my home team?!?!?!?! GET BENT.......

Okay well said, I've herd enough ''myself'' about people airing their dirty laundry on very important topic please stay on track and keep use updated.I'm pulling for ya GU ZOO .:beer:

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Theres was no need to say most of the chit that went into this thread. Especially about the RIDERS!! :nono: or my kids....:realmad:

I get it you guys are defending a personal friend you went to school with and have known for quite some time. I would do the same for a friend. But some of you go to far and start acting like spoiled little kids and start name calling and bashing cause someone says something you dont like.

In court they don't pile the jury into a vehicle and take them to a site they bring in proof, facts, PHOTO evidence from both sides. You say "well you have never been there so shut up kitty get out kitty your azzhole of the year kitty" Why? because I'm one of 100 thousand people that have seen the photos floating around? I still havent seen other PHOTO evidence that the place is actually nice and clean? And what kinda crazy fawk would spend $300 in gas take time off work and go 900kms to see if its that bad? Sure as fawk not me..... I was just bored at work, a blue collar tax paying step mom who commented on a thread that I was interested in and now you feel superior enough to label me a dud an azzhole a keyboard activast and now I'm not even good enough to cheer for my home team?!?!?!?! GET BENT.......

True true my wife and if the place wasent bad and dirty then I guess they would still be open right? But they not and that's for a reason so all you fuckers grow up and get a brain. We all have our own opinions and that us ours that the pics were nasty and I wouldn't want to go pay to go see the animals laying around I'n filth come on peeps if u gunna have a zoo for the public it need to be clean and presentable for the customers and the animals... Tell me would you guys let your animals lay I'n that filth? Cause I know me and mudd kitty wouldn't like come on stop calling people down for stating their opinion about the zoo and if all u guys are so concerned ska the close friends why didn't u guys go help do something about it like CLEAN it up then maybe they wouldn't be shut down.... Just saying :) that's my rant and good bye lol
HoNdA GuRL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Horny don't be upset I understand its allot of work to keep up ur 200t / day post count here. When u really coulda used ur valuable time to help a friend out and get their Zoo cleaned up.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Best thing you said was 'good bye'....

Hahaha your funny grow a brain.... It was close for a reason friend of your or not if y going to run a business with animals involved u have to keep it clean and if u guys want it open so bad then maybe u should go help out your buddy and clean the filth up... Just saying hahahaha get a life people stating their opinions and u guys freak out. grow up it's a free world and we can speak our minds and say what the fak we want don't like it then don't plucking read it....
HoNdA GuRl

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
See thats the whole problem with you keyboard activists...zero facts, zero knowledge, and little understanding of the issues before or AFTER you jump on the bandwagon. Your just holding onto you hat, blowing your plastic whistle and enjoying the ride, hoping for hot chocolate and marshmallows when its over...

IF you were informed at all, you would know that cleanliness has nothing to do with the zoo receiving its notice. Never has...

Maybe you dont want to drive there, I get that, but you would be encouraged to at least get your facts straight, so that when you fight your side of the fight you are at least educated enough to know what you are talking about. Right now there are 2 sides in this fight, you have camped with each team, but after your last statement, it appears there are still 2 sides to the fight, and you are wearing a green jersey cheering for the Riders!

Way to fight the fight Muddy. You are a poster child for buttheads everywhere...

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Hahaha your funny grow a brain.... It was close for a reason friend of your or not if y going to run a business with animals involved u have to keep it clean and if u guys want it open so bad then maybe u should go help out your buddy and clean the filth up... Just saying hahahaha get a life people stating their opinions and u guys freak out. grow up it's a free world and we can speak our minds and say what the fak we want don't like it then don't plucking read it....
HoNdA GuRl

Ya, because your opinion isnt worth crap, because you dont have a clue what you are talking about...It was definitely closed for a reason, too bad you and Muddy havent taken the time to investigate those reasons...

Speak your mind all you want...just put something of value in it first...

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Oh Horny don't be upset I understand its allot of work to keep up ur 200t / day post count here. When u really coulda used ur valuable time to help a friend out and get their Zoo cleaned up.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bahahahah he Is too busy ranting and bitching on here to go help a friend I know if that was one of my good friends I would be their doing what I could to help just saying... Cause thats what friends do... But I guess longhorn isent a good friend to go help he would rather bitch to peeps on this site then do something about it... Nice friend u are hahaha

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Bahahahah he Is too busy ranting and bitching on here to go help a friend I know if that was one of my good friends I would be their doing what I could to help just saying... Cause thats what friends do... But I guess longhorn isent a good friend to go help he would rather bitch to peeps on this site then do something about it... Nice friend u are hahaha

First off, Im not a friend, have never been, but have been a frequent visitor. Wow, what is it with you two? Cant even keep your facts within THIS THREAD straight. I have met Lynn, know him, yes, but so does everyone that visits his place.

Funny that I want to help keep it open, and I should be there on site 24-7, you want to see it closed but you are entitled to do that from behind your keyboard?? Seems like a double standard to me...

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Ya, because your opinion isnt worth crap, because you dont have a clue what you are talking about...It was definitely closed for a reason, too bad you and Muddy havent taken the time to investigate those reasons...

Speak your mind all you want...just put something of value in it first...

Actually I do know what I'm talking about and I am speaking my mind of something of value and like I said before if their was nothing wrong with the zoo then it would still be open right? So STFU and grow up and if it is such a big concern to you get off ur fuckinh ass and go help your so called good friend and stop bitching to us that it got closed cause really I dnt give two fucks about you and what u have to say a business gets shutdown it's always for a reason so live with it and move the phuk on.. Your friend is probl not telling the whole story cause if it was such a good zoo don't u think he would be open still? Yes it would but it's not so get a life and leave your keyboard for a while case we sick of hearing about this crap... LMFAO at you

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
First off, Im not a friend, have never been, but have been a frequent visitor. Wow, what is it with you two? Cant even keep your facts within THIS THREAD straight. I have met Lynn, know him, yes, but so does everyone that visits his place.

Funny that I want to help keep it open, and I should be there on site 24-7, you want to see it closed but you are entitled to do that from behind your keyboard?? Seems like a double standard to me...

Well good for you for going their and knowing the guy I dnt give a phuk what u say or anyone else for that matter we were just stating that the pics that are floating around are a bad and these animals deserve a better place then the filth they were living I'n. They are living breathing creatures, and deserved better then what they had... Tell me would u go I'n their and stay for a night I highly doubt that I am a big animal lover and all animals no matter what they are deserve a clean and healthy environment to live I'n so shut the phuk up already and if you don't like what I say dnt read it and dnt comment back cause I will keep it coming buddy weather u like it or not hahahahah :)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grammar is really taking a beating in this thread lately......

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Well good for you for going their and knowing the guy I dnt give a phuk what u say or anyone else for that matter we were just stating that the pics that are floating around are a bad and these animals deserve a better place then the filth they were living I'n. They are living breathing creatures, and deserved better then what they had... Tell me would u go I'n their and stay for a night I highly doubt that I am a big animal lover and all animals no matter what they are deserve a clean and healthy environment to live I'n so shut the phuk up already and if you don't like what I say dnt read it and dnt comment back cause I will keep it coming buddy weather u like it or not hahahahah :)

Wow, your knowledge of the issues is overwhelming...Your right, I could never possibly win any sort of arguement with someone with your vast insight into the allegations, the issues, the regulations, and the current licensing criteria.

You failed at 'Hooked on Phonics' and you are failing here...but go ahead and 'keep it coming'...

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Nothing more to say about that? Lol that's what I thought and u guys better believe if that zoo was I'n my town I would be their doing what I could to help the situation. So maybe u guys should just shut up already cause u not doing anything to help but bitch at people

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right, those animals DO deserve better

a bullet, a lit BBQ and BBQ sauce... MMMMMmmmmmm

FYI, those animals had it better than if they were in the wild... guaranteed shelter and food

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Nothing more to say about that? Lol that's what I thought and u guys better believe if that zoo was I'n my town I would be their doing what I could to help the situation. So maybe u guys should just shut up already cause u not doing anything to help but bitch at people

They dont need your kind of help...the monkey spells better. What are you going to do, write a letter? LOL

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Wow, your knowledge of the issues is overwhelming...Your right, I could never possibly win any sort of arguement with someone with your vast insight into the allegations, the issues, the regulations, and the current licensing criteria.

You failed at 'Hooked on Phonics' and you are failing here...but go ahead and 'keep it coming'...

Hahah hooked on phonics.. Good one buddy. And how old are we that u have to call people down on a site where it says anything goes.... Like I said before if you don't like what people are saying don't read it and dint reply cause you will get one back say all you want about me buddy cause I dnt give a phuk about someone who has nothing better to do then bitch on snow and mudd to people who state an opinion... Such a big tuff guy hey u can say what you want on here but I bet if we were to meet you would not know what to say... And probably leave with your dick I'n between your legs cause I would make u feel an inch tall Buddy. I was raised to state my opinion and I speak my mind and you don't like it to bad I don't give a flying phuk about you or anyone else for that matter except my friends and family so have fun with your ranting.... Later loser

Top Bottom