Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

bought a camo extreme from Curtis a few years back. no problems here.

Same with us, we have always had great service from Curtis and he is a great friend! He knows his stuff and is not afraid to tell you what will work and what won't work. He is very passionate about what he does and sometimes he does get a little worked up tho ;) right Curtis? :D

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

IMO it's not the drivers that are causing the 3" problems. I have pics of a brand new 3" that had blemish at the root of the paddle, and it got really bad at the end of the season.
If he asks the extended case question just say yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2
It doesn't matter what machine it is on, a 7tooth Avid is the same diameter on a poo doo or yammy. As long as the track doesn't hit the tunnel, and it is lubricated, cooled and run with the right tension, it doesn't matter what machine it's on. A guy I rode with 2 winters back had a 3" on his Nytro and his blew paddles off too so it wasn't just Doo! It came back to him as being a poor construction material issue but don't know more than that. It got replaced with a 2.5" and he had to pay shipping on the 3".

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Put yourself in his shoes. The Internet is bad for business when people come on slamming someone and not telling the full story. Not saying anyone did but its very frustrating as a business owner to get the phone call " hey have you seen snowandmud lately" uh oh. Lol

He sells thousands of tracks to thousands of different people and of course there will be the odd sour guy. Seen that on this site many of times with very reputable establishments.

Don't get me wrong, a guy needs to protect his business' name. There are several ways to do that however, doing damage control is never easy, but a level of professionalism might have made himself come across, well, more professional.

You can't please everyone, but if you're airing your laundry for all to see, I would want it to be as nicely presented as possible, if that were my own business.

One man's opinion.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well for me if i would of never had a warrenty claim tracks canada would of done a fine job... its with the warrenty that all hell broke out

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Put yourself in his shoes. The Internet is bad for business when people come on slamming someone and not telling the full story. Not saying anyone did but its very frustrating as a business owner to get the phone call " hey have you seen snowandmud lately" uh oh. Lol

He sells thousands of tracks to thousands of different people and of course there will be the odd sour guy. Seen that on this site many of times with very reputable establishments.

Yep, everyone needs to remember there are 3 sides to every story - yours, mine and the truth. Believe half of what you hear and only 10% of what you read on the internet. Picked up some skis for a friend on BC a couple yrs ago as Curtis was the only MODS dealer at the time. He ordered the skis in good faith and I picked them up no issues. He was good to deal with in my experience. He might not have control over what Camoplast does for warranty claims, so if you have an issue call Camoplast directly and see what they have to say. They need to hear it directly from the consumer as well.

toyz

Reaction score

I tried buying some stuff from Curtis, But three months after he took my money I got a bit agitated after he did not answer my email. I asked if he was another internet rip off artist. Maybe excessive??. He got pissed off and gave me my money back. He still did not have my parts though.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

new 3" track for sale. $2500 lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Canadian tire sells fireworks now. The answer to your question... Is yes.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Do they Cary the best western/fowler wake up call?

im pretty sure that was a special order... We probably won't find them again. Funniest night ever.. Riding around in my truck with all those fireworks stuffed in my clothes.

Top Bottom