Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

3" tracks for skidoo are in demand....and they won't sell them to us. Therefor lots of problems lol

No worries Maxwell, Chrisco can hook you up. :cool:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

Well I think I'm done with the 3" track game anyways. Nothin wrong with the 2.5

Dont need a 3" for those meadows and straight up climbs?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score

How about just sell 3 inch tracks with no warranty...end of story. It's not like guys won't still buy them.
Loose 3 inch tracks spit lugs, so maybe the guys that think they are picking up an extra 2.4654 HP by running a loose track can snug it up and get on with life.
Is it even reasonable to expect warranty on a 3 inch track? I mean if it's an obvious defect that is different, but look at what these things go through.

I have had 3 inch tracks on both of our Pro turbo's, Nypex, and my Apex and have NEVER lost a lug with 7 tooth drivers. Tighten your tracks people.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have had 3 inch tracks on both of our Pro turbo's, Nypex, and my Apex and have NEVER lost a lug with 7 tooth drivers. Tighten your tracks people.

NM what do you run for track tension.... i too am a beliver that the tension is the key in problems. We got a XP in out group with many miles on a 7th 3" and nothing yet.

ps.... where is tuktoyuktuk?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BS
You never got a track because of your mouth. You had your chance to get a free track through sponsorship with Tomas Opre films and TRACKS CANADA and you blew it plain and simple.
You hunt around the threads looking for anything on TRACKS CANADA then jump on and the verbal diareha just runs out of you.
I'm so glad my instincts were correct about you and didn't give you a free track sponsorship.

Have a safe sledding year!

Curtis
TRACKS CANADA

very good thanks for clearing it up...p.s not once I have I ever mentioned not getting a track from you via sponsorship and Yes Thomas Opre intorduced us and the first words out of your mouth quote " and who are you?" I think after that all opinions were made.

Im sorry I didnt have star staus in the industry I just happen to win some contest threw on line voting... me I just like to ride but when I see these posts I find it similar to the treatment I got so I just pass on the word. The only time I mentioned not getting a track from you was 2 years later when i wanted to purchase one.

Im not to sure what I did to you quote "becuause of my mouth" why would I mouth you before I ever knew you? I was down for track chit I was running a challenger lite....
so what was it I did wrong to you in the first place?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about just sell 3 inch tracks with no warranty...end of story. It's not like guys won't still buy them.
Loose 3 inch tracks spit lugs, so maybe the guys that think they are picking up an extra 2.4654 HP by running a loose track can snug it up and get on with life.
Is it even reasonable to expect warranty on a 3 inch track? I mean if it's an obvious defect that is different, but look at what these things go through.

This was my thought as well. If campo last didn't offer warranty on the 3" I still would have placed my order for 5. But now it's just sorry can't sell them.

T

TracksCanada

NM what do you run for track tension.... i too am a beliver that the tension is the key in problems. We got a XP in out group with many miles on a 7th 3" and nothing yet.

ps.... where is tuktoyuktuk?

Hemi is my alter. If I post here under T_ _ _ _ _ Canada Admin removes my post because I won't pay the extorsion fees as a paid vendor. I sent a e-mail to R _ _ calling him on the BS censership that was going on. It's fine for Edmon _ _ _ business to post on the threads but everyone know how that deal works. They even removed my ad for a used Polaris track off my wifes sled. It was advertised as having nothing to do with T_ _ _ K S Canada. LOL
I could just pay the fees but I'm a person of principal and I really don't give a $hit about these guys.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Hemi is my alter. If I post here under T_ _ _ _ _ Canada Admin removes my post because I won't pay the extorsion fees as a paid vendor. I sent a e-mail to R _ _ calling him on the BS censership that was going on. It's fine for Edmon _ _ _ business to post on the threads but everyone know how that deal works. They even removed my ad for a used Polaris track off my wifes sled. It was advertised as having nothing to do with T_ _ _ K S Canada. LOL
I could just pay the fees but I'm a person of principal and I really don't give a $hit about these guys.

feelings are mutual, which is why we've allowed this thread to continue.....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

again this sums it up....

Its Ron's facking sand box he can do what he likes!!!!??? just like you chose who you sell tracks to,, its kinda the same thing there buddy isnt it???

Last edited:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

feelings are mutual, which is why we've allowed this thread to continue.....

he should be able to use the Tracks Canada Username even if not supporting vendor

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

he should be able to use the Tracks Canada Username even if not supporting vendor

agreed, we've never said he can't..... we have ordered him an excavator though to keep digging his hole with.

T

TracksCanada

very good thanks for clearing it up...p.s not once I have I ever mentioned not getting a track from you via sponsorship and Yes Thomas Opre intorduced us and the first words out of your mouth quote " and who are you?" I think after that all opinions were made.

Im sorry I didnt have star staus in the industry I just happen to win some contest threw on line voting... me I just like to ride but when I see these posts I find it similar to the treatment I got so I just pass on the word. The only time I mentioned not getting a track from you was 2 years later when i wanted to purchase one.

Im not to sure what I did to you quote "becuause of my mouth" why would I mouth you before I ever knew you? I was down for track chit I was running a challenger lite....
so what was it I did wrong to you in the first place?

Sha_ _ _: you know that's B.S. anyone who knows me, I would "never" say that to anyone upon greeting them. The first thing I always say is "nice to meet you" I can't believe you would even stoop that low!
Years ago a peep was on a thread asking about a track from me. You jumped in and said you had one for sale and if not you "yes then definatly TRA_ _ _ Canada" not problem with that. Shortly after that you found out you may get a track sponsorship. I told you in our meeting with Thomas " I have to be very careful who I pick to sponsor as I have learned lessons in the past" It was after that that you accused me of "always having to be right" on a thread. You showed me your "true colours" You didn't know Hemi "my alter" was me. When we talked after that I told you that is was not a good fit to sponsor you. So yes your mouth lost you your free track sponsorship and now you are pi$$ed and follow threads where you can take shots at me. And you know that's the "TRUTH" I know a lot of peeps in the aftermarket business and we all talk.
Oh and I hope the sponsorship with other companies is going well!
Safe sledding:
Curtis

T

TracksCanada

agreed, we've never said he can't..... we have ordered him an excavator though to keep digging his hole with.

Do you really want to embarrass yourself with me posting the private messages I got from sledbunnyracing telling me I couldn't.

Curtis

PS: I thought moderators were (in theory) neutral! LOL

T

TracksCanada

Gentlemen and ladies: It's been a slice. I've told people for years you can't make everyone happy no matter what you do. Now I need to take my own suggestion and leave. So flame away. With that said I have way too much work to do with the customers who couldn't give a rat's a$$ what is said on these threads.
I want to wish everyone in the sledding industry all the best even my sparing partners. I would never wish anyone anything but the best!!

Safe sledding:
Curtis
AKA: Trac_ _ CANADA

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

Gentlemen and ladies: It's been a slice. I've told people for years you can't make everyone happy no matter what you do. Now I need to take my own suggestion and leave. So flame away. With that said I have way too much work to do with the customers who couldn't give a rat's a$$ what is said on these threads.
I want to wish everyone in the sledding industry all the best even my sparing partners. I would never wish anyone anything but the best!!

Safe sledding:
Curtis
AKA: Trac_ _ CANADA

wait a second!!!!

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

One guy posts a negative comment and the usual verbale diarrhea keyboard trolls come out in full force. I just confirms what this site really is all about.
I have personally bought several tracks and have sent friends to get tracks from Curtis, not one of us had any bad issues or comments whatsoever. Thanks Curtis, see you in the future

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sha_ _ _: you know that's B.S. anyone who knows me, I would "never" say that to anyone upon greeting them. The first thing I always say is "nice to meet you" I can't believe you would even stoop that low!
Years ago a peep was on a thread asking about a track from me. You jumped in and said you had one for sale and if not you "yes then definatly TRA_ _ _ Canada" not problem with that. Shortly after that you found out you may get a track sponsorship. I told you in our meeting with Thomas " I have to be very careful who I pick to sponsor as I have learned lessons in the past" It was after that that you accused me of "always having to be right" on a thread. You showed me your "true colours" You didn't know Hemi "my alter" was me. When we talked after that I told you that is was not a good fit to sponsor you. So yes your mouth lost you your free track sponsorship and now you are pi$$ed and follow threads where you can take shots at me. And you know that's the "TRUTH" I know a lot of peeps in the aftermarket business and we all talk.
Oh and I hope the sponsorship with other companies is going well!
Safe sledding:
Curtis

haha no one is stooping dont worry I have nothing to gain here. you can post my name Im not shy... Its Shawn Dinner aka JoHNI_T....

the Revy thread you speak of me jumping on "HEMI" is accurate but I knew you were HEMI so no surprise there... you say you are suporting and I am sure in 1 way you are but yet such a hater.... its like some of the comments on this thread you just seem so extreme with your responses and people get confused and or frustrated ie $200 warranty claim...

but fawk it makes me laugh so please continue

Top Bottom