top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phacking Tundra is giving me grief. Last year had bad fuel from Shell in Okotoks (diesel mix) had most of fuel system apart and cleaned. Carbs were a mess. Got unit running again and ran great. Started up the other day and running like a toad again. New gas , carbs rechecked, good spark. Me thinks I have to pull the tank and check the strainer valve in tank, pull fuel pump apart and completely clean entire fuel system. Big job.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phacking Tundra is giving me grief. Last year had bad fuel from Shell in Okotoks (diesel mix) had most of fuel system apart and cleaned. Carbs were a mess. Got unit running again and ran great. Started up the other day and running like a toad again. New gas , carbs rechecked, good spark. Me thinks I have to pull the tank and check the strainer valve in tank, pull fuel pump apart and completely clean entire fuel system. Big job.
I used to like doing this stuff when someone paid me to do it. Not so much fun when free. Haha

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The same guys thats been here for 20 years Brett. It’s been a progression over the years of Chinese couples. Good China food for sure. You probably have seen the new building haven’t you?
Drove by lots… Haven’t been in town for years. Might swing that way for a drive someday

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you see me pics of tundra carbs
ch!t underneath the needle and seats both carbs
IMG_1347.jpeg

Top Bottom