top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
morning. ready for this little cold snap to end. if we're not going to get any moisture may as well warm up again
more snow ~5-10cm towards the end of the week.

I think I'd rather rain now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in parking lot in Okotoks while wife is in the dentist and an old guy in a truck tries to pull in beside me and the Durango starts rocking. I wave at the guy that you hit me and he rolls down his window and says he didn’t. He pulls through the stall and goes and parks somewhere else and walks away. I can’t see where he hit me as the dirt on the side of the vehicle appears untouched. I walk over and look at his front right bumper and it’s cleaned off there and white paint on it. I then wipe the dirt off mine at height of his bumper and I have a long crease in my door. He’s gone so what to do? I call the cops and they get everyone’s license numbers and heads over to look. He looks it all over and says looks like he hit you and calls the guy. He comes back from where he was and still says he never hit me. Cop shows him his bumper and the paint and mic drop. End of story. Now have to get a quote. FML

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in parking lot in Okotoks while wife is in the dentist and an old guy in a truck tries to pull in beside me and the Durango starts rocking. I wave at the guy that you hit me and he rolls down his window and says he didn’t. He pulls through the stall and goes and parks somewhere else and walks away. I can’t see where he hit me as the dirt on the side of the vehicle appears untouched. I walk over and look at his front right bumper and it’s cleaned off there and white paint on it. I then wipe the dirt off mine at height of his bumper and I have a long crease in my door. He’s gone so what to do? I call the cops and they get everyone’s license numbers and heads over to look. He looks it all over and says looks like he hit you and calls the guy. He comes back from where he was and still says he never hit me. Cop shows him his bumper and the paint and mic drop. End of story. Now have to get a quote. FML
Idiot....phuck people are dicks nowadays

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old guys….🙄

Top Bottom