top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about buying a rifle?
Yep you are good on anything non restricted once you get your license. Can I give you some advice that was given to me? If you are thinking of buying restricted guns buy all the fun guns first. With Trudeau in power they will be the first to go and there is a chance you will be grandfathered and allowed to keep them. Once they are banned they are gone forever.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep you are good on anything non restricted once you get your license. Can I give you some advice that was given to me? If you are thinking of buying restricted guns buy all the fun guns first. With Trudeau in power they will be the first to go and there is a chance you will be grandfathered and allowed to keep them. Once they are banned they are gone forever.
Thank you

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's if you can get them now

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say everytime a politician talks about banning guns people go out and buy enmasse like crazy. Thus my comment to Trashy. Get the fun guns first before getting your restricted license is only for show.

Top Bottom