top posters

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was starting to wonder if I was going to call myself an ambulance. Then My ex gave me her inhaler yesterday and i feel 15x better already. My doctor is scheduled to call me Wednesday mid day. He can go phuk himself with a 100’ cactus
Good to hear, all I know is that I will die on my couch before going to a hospital at this point.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you got it yet big boy?
I'm just getting over it bud. Near as we can figure my son's mother in law got it from her pastor. Gave it to grandkids. My son and his wife were negative . 1 vaxed 1 not. My wife and I got it. Unvaxed. My other son and daughter got it from brief close contact with them I guess. Daughter unvaxed and youngest son 1 shot. Oldest sons mother in law had 1 shot to btw. No hospitals. I probably got the worst and I've had bad colds worse other than winded. That's our story.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just getting over it bud. Near as we can figure my son's mother in law got it from her pastor. Gave it to grandkids. My son and his wife were negative . 1 vaxed 1 not. My wife and I got it. Unvaxed. My other son and daughter got it from brief close contact with them I guess. Daughter unvaxed and youngest son 1 shot. Oldest sons mother in law had 1 shot to btw. No hospitals. I probably got the worst and I've had bad colds worse other than winded. That's our story.

I was having some very dark thoughts. I have never been that sick for that long. No nausea or snot really, just shortness of breath and extreme fatigue. For two straight weeks. Like walk across the house and sit down hyperventilating. No doing chores. No making food. No doing work stuff it was scary. Im so happy to be finally lifting off the bottom

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was having some very dark thoughts. I have never been that sick for that long. No nausea or snot really, just shortness of breath and extreme fatigue. For two straight weeks. Like walk across the house and sit down hyperventilating. No doing chores. No making food. No doing work stuff it was scary. Im so happy to be finally lifting off the bottom
Good to hear you on the mend. We didn't have it that bad fortunately. Lucky I guess

Top Bottom