top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most urgent cares as well as pharmacy's like CVS or Walgreens. The antigen test for going down you can get up here at different pharmacy's like Shopper Drug Mart.
Some of this may change Nov 8 I heard. You may need to show proof of vaccine plus get a PCR test before entering the US after Nov 8. A PCR test up here is about $150 best I have found up here at Pharmasaves. Takes about 12- 18 hours to get results back. Antigen tests are only 15 minutes.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Some of this may change Nov 8 I heard. You may need to show proof of vaccine plus get a PCR test before entering the US after Nov 8. A PCR test up here is about $150 best I have found up here at Pharmasaves. Takes about 12- 18 hours to get results back. Antigen tests are only 15 minutes.
So is this just a money grab? Or do you feel it is necessary?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is this just a money grab? Or do you feel it is necessary?
Havent figured that out Doug as what does Trudeau get out of a test in the US. The PCR test is supposed to be more accurate than the antigen test. I gueess they figure they want the most accurate test they can get before people come home. Funny story. A friend on the site came back with his family last week. Did everything they were supposed to do and he told me Canada Customs made 60% of the plane get tests before they could leave the airport. Gave them a website to register on and their results would be posted the next day. There would be instructions if they tested positive. It was free. He said when they flew out of Calgary WestJet lady asked them if they were vaccinated but never asked for proof. Just wanted to see their negative covid test results from Shoppers. US doesn't seem to worried about covid. He said no one wears masks down there.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_8997.jpg

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent figured that out Doug as what does Trudeau get out of a test in the US. The PCR test is supposed to be more accurate than the antigen test. I gueess they figure they want the most accurate test they can get before people come home. Funny story. A friend on the site came back with his family last week. Did everything they were supposed to do and he told me Canada Customs made 60% of the plane get tests before they could leave the airport. Gave them a website to register on and their results would be posted the next day. There would be instructions if they tested positive. It was free. He said when they flew out of Calgary WestJet lady asked them if they were vaccinated but never asked for proof. Just wanted to see their negative covid test results from Shoppers. US doesn't seem to worried about covid. He said no one wears masks down there.

My Washington sled buddies were appalled today when I told them about QR codes and what it means accessing restaurants and other things

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been battling the rona for two weeks. Bad. Not fun... Pretty sure i got it from double vax person who tested positive only days after i saw that person
Get better Joel, you can beat covid

Top Bottom