top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked on my Tundra today so I can get it running enough to load it in my enclosed for the summer

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frikken gel crystals in floats bowls and plugged pilot jets and partial
Blockage in mains

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cleaned both carbs, drained tank and then I noticed the fuel pump…….. what to do?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
air hose on suction hose of pump just blow the chit through bud new gas a good dash of sea foam you be fine brother
Thanks brother! That sounds easier than the alternative. Even for a frikken utility sled they sure pack things in tight.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I mention that I believe there was some diesel in the gas? I was telling buddy Ron about I thought it had diesel in it from the gas station. Buddy says Shell in Okotoks? I said yes. He said they had a mix the morning of the day I filled my Jerry cans. Good news is he got fired. Didn’t affect my turbo because I always take an old Jerry can and fill it first in case there is regular in the hose. I ended up dumping that jug in the Tundra to pull the grandkids around on a sleigh. Thing ran great before I added the gas then ran like a toad. Lots of bad gas out there folks. Lots of mixes happening nobody knows about. Bit me twice in last 5 years.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning world….

I hear a spray plane buzzing about… someone is spending the money on potentially a shitty crop…
Flea beetles perhaps..??

Top Bottom