top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing of this Bumba or Bumbo or whatever it is, but have not yet sampled it, is it worth looking for?
Definitely worth tasting if you a a rum connoisseur Tyler. Everyone I have fed some to now drinks it exclusively. It’s pricey though. A 26 costs as much as a 40 of Appleton. You only drink it with good friends not the boozehounds looking to drink all night! 😂

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely worth tasting if you a a rum connoisseur Tyler. Everyone I have fed some to now drinks it exclusively. It’s pricey though. A 26 costs as much as a 40 of Appleton. You only drink it with good friends not the boozehounds looking to drink all night! 😂
but what if I am the boozehound wanting to drink all night?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Bought another bottle over in Scotch Creek while we were camping. It was $58 and I don’t think that included taxes.
Yes, it is pricey!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These are deadly!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom