top posters

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think these smaller hospitals have the wherewithal to diagnose stuff like that. I’m still feeling the effects of my sled off from February the odd time. I think I cracked a rib in my wreck. They said no conclusive diagnosis at the time but it’s been more than 6 weeks since it happened obviously and that’s what the timeline was supposed to be. Hope your brother in law is alright
He is on the mend now. The hospital he was at said there was nothing more they could do for him as his oxygen levels tanked. His wife demanded he be taken elsewhere and stars grabbed him and took him to royal alex in edmonton. It took real dr's 6 days to get him turned around. He is doing well now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes it will be. Georgina is a heavy smoker and has had mobility issues so I’m betting it’s a mess in there. Have you seen it?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, haven't seen it in person yet. Jacky came across it yesterday online.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, haven't seen it in person yet. Jacky came across it yesterday online.
Yeah you are on a truck route so dust will be an issue. A lot of those old houses in town have bats in them and the county is usually under a fire ban at least 1 of the summer months. Going to cut into homeless fires lol. I’m betting when you see it Jackie won’t be happy. Georgina is the towns Karen. 😂

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you are on a truck route so dust will be an issue. A lot of those old houses in town have bats in them and the county is usually under a fire ban at least 1 of the summer months. Going to cut into homeless fires lol. I’m betting when you see it Jackie won’t be happy. Georgina is the towns Karen. 😂
The good news if you have a fire get away from you your neighbour is the fire hall. Lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's a great heads up. We owe you a drink for this. Thank you

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a great heads up. We owe you a drink for this. Thank you
Yeah it might be worth looking at but honestly a lot of these rural towns have cheap property which is a draw. I’m not sure what else is available in town but thinking if there is it would be a better fit for you bud.

Top Bottom